Over || Joe

I'd been making dinner for me and Caspar. Caspar wanted pizza so that's what I'm giving him. Yes, I'm going to tell him. Think of it as a date, if you will. I'm going to tell I'm everything and get this over with. It's going to be awkward but who cares? If you do, screw it because I basically can't live like this anymore. Hiding behind my own and true feelings.

I get so deep. SUGGS ARE DEEP!

Caspar walks into the room. "JOE!"

I stop and look at him, who is frowning at me. "Um... I thought you wanted pizza.."

"Yeah! Papa Johns! I'm sorry, but your pizza will not be good! Have you ever seen your homemade food!" Caspar exclaims.

Then he sees it. The table. Everything laid out and my notes that I made so I know what to say in front of him.

Caspar reads the notes, a smile creeping in on his face as he reads. That confuses me. Why is he happy about this? Unless....

"JOE, THATS SO CUTE!" Caspar yells and jumps on me. I gasp, falling back on the sofa. He hugs me tight and I hug him back.

"You feel the same way!" I smile. Caspar feels the same way.

"No I don't, ITS A JOKE JOE!" Caspar laughs at me.

HUEUSHFIWKSKAPWKWJDJQQJNDJSNDJFKRKKFVJFJJEWIJZWJEJCIJSWJJDJSJWJDJDJWKWOEODOWPWOEOFKFJRKEKWKWOWOWOSOSORKEJTJGJGKFKEKSJSJWJDJSKAOWOWOIFJEJWMNFJFJOEKEJDJS

"NO CASPAR ITS NOT A JOKE!" I yell, pushing him away. I have had enough. I can't deal with it.

Caspar looks at me with a laugh. I narrow my eyes at him and storm out of the room and into my room.

"Joe im joking!" Caspar yells. "Of course I love you!"

Really! Oh god! I run out of the room so excited that I jump on Caspar. Caspar grins up at me. "I always have."

I smile. Then I get up and pull him with me. "Okay man, now we are a couple do you wanna finish the date?"

"Man I do I'm starving!" Caspar says.

We sit and talk. First about how we are going to tell our viewers.

When we do, everyone is so supportive. They understand and #JasparHasSailed is all over Twitter, trending.

I love how easy it all was. So simple.

I love you Caspar is my favourite sentence.

-----

That's the end, sorry it wasn't good I just am not into it :/ there are lots of good Jaspar fanfics out there so don't you worry xx