Yandere dabi x reader (she/her)

(This is following the todoroki theory)
Edit:I dont know why I wrote it like this my future parts are written with povs so yea
dabis perspective is in italic your perspective is in bold no ones perspective is normal anything else is underlined *
His bright turquoise eyes were soft and caring  but his body language said otherwise his hands were crossed,frowning in disapproval, and was trying to look intimidating. In other words he was pissed but couldn't let his precious (y/n) see that. "Why did you try to leave darling" he said in an unreadable tone.
"I-I just wanted to go h-home"
"This is your home baby" he said as he took a step closer causing (y/n) to flinch
She ran away from me! This isn't how it was supposed to go. Doesn't she love me as much as I love her?
This random ass dude kidnapped me and is saying he loves me. I'm scared as fuck and want to go home.
She was shaking very hard I mean who wouldn't "Stop shaking baby I'm not going to hurt you. You know that right I'm not like HIM" the way he said him it was obvious who he was talking about. But (y/n) didn't know what he was getting at I mean she practically knew nothing about this guy.
"Who's HE? Dabi" she said trying to Change the subject.
"That's not important babygirl. All you need to know is that I'm never going to hurt you." As he said those very words his hand grazed her cheek in a comforting way.
"Promise me something baby" he said quietly "what dabi"
"NEVER run away from home ever again" there was something about how he said those words. Anyone could say that sentence in a calming way but he said it as if he was ready to slit her throat right then and there.
"Okay I promise dabi"
she knew she was lying but those words were enough to make Dabis heat flutter.
She must love me too.
If only I ran faster. All he wanted was to be her loving husband. He hasn't asked her to marry him yet but he "knows" she will say yes. He wants to have children with her when she's ready. He wants to cuddle her kiss her and do cuuples things with her. But she keeps running away and rejecting his love.
He put his head in her lap while rubbing her thigh gently. "Don't leave me again like that again I was really worried, what if someone kidnapped you"
"Mmm" she just hummed in response not knowing what to say because she didn't want to make him mad again.

Did you like the chapter????????????? Should I write more? Also read my other story's mha x reader dating scenarios and ship it or sink it 😁
Ok bye