"The love i have for you" aizawa x reader (she/her)

Am I writing this instead of paying attention in online class
Maybe🤷🏽‍♀️
Requested by @Mishobit
First it was little things.
Hair ties, chapstick, pens.
Then it became people.
It started by people you wouldn't notice gone. The mailman,your grocer,the barista that made your coffee last week. (Sorry pam😭😭😭😭)
Than he became more bold.
Your friends...
Gone.
Family...
Gone.
People labeled it as a serial killer, but it was way more then that.
Soon you getting freaked out by this so called "serial killer".
He wanted you to notice him more. To be scared of him. For you to be under his control.
So he started visiting you at night. You were sleeping thank god but still.
He would sometimes talk to you a pretend you said things back. For example
Shota stood in front of y/ns sleeping body.
"How was your day my love?" shota said as if you could hear him. "Really your boss really did that to you guess I might as well get rid of him too"
The next day your boss went missing the body was found 2 days later. This would go on every night until he wanted more yet again.
He wanted you to touch him (not like that ya nastys). He wanted you to look at him the way he looks at you, so he woke you up while he was in the room.
Aizawa POV
"Baby wake up" I know it's probably not a good idea but I want- no.. need her. Aw her little groan is so cute.
"Ahhhh!!! Who tf are you" that hurt.
"Your boyfriend who else"
"Um I think you've got the wrong girl buddy" buddy? Geez that's disappointing.
"No I have the right girl."
"Uh Huh... so um.. you know can you like leave"
"Fine babe just remember you belong to me" aizawa started walking out the door then turned around.
"Don't try to leave I'm always watching"
Time skip in the morning
Y/ns POV
Wtf was that last night?
Was I dreaming?
No because I could feel him shaking me.
Ugh I need to stop thinking about this and go work.
No ones POV
After y/ns uneventful day at work she decided to meet up with her friend (that for some reason aizawa didn't kill yet) at a park.
"Y/n you seem distracted is something wrong" y/n gasped then leaned in to their ear.
"Emm... well some.. weird stuff happened last night"
"Ooo spill" your friend got extremely exited not even hiding the fact that they were super interested.
"Last night this guy woke me up calling me baby.... I told him he's got the wrong girl but he said he wasn't mistaken. Then he told me that he's always watching"
"Wtf that's creepy as fuck"
"Ikr he freaked me out now I feel like I'm being watched" y/nsaid looking around as if she was looking at the person watching her.
"Oml let's go somewhere more private I don't want this person looking at you"
Time skip that night
That night y/n couldn't sleep, it was extremely. Scary was he watching her now?! Was he planning to hurt her, sell her, kidnap her what tf was going on.
That's when she heard the door creek open revealing a sleepy aizawa.
"Go to sleep my love" (sleep who is she?)
"Ah leave me alone!!!" Y/n pulled her blanket over her head attempting to hide and feel safe.
"Don't hide from me my love" aizawa said in a smooth voice.
"Go away!!!!" Y/n sounded like a 3 year old but she had all the right to act like that.
"Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" you were making him sad. Shutting him out like that "acting" like he was a stranger.
Shota crawled in bed next to you and cuddled you really really really tightly.
"Ah get off"
"No darling I'll help you fall asleep just relax in my arms." Soon y/n drifted off to sleep in the morning aizawa was no where to be seen.
My class is literally boring asf so you know I've been writing and listening to music 😌💅🏾 sorry if there were typos I didn't really edit this