"Jealousy" yandere bakugo x reader (no pronouns i think)

Quick disclaimer
I kinda struggled making this story sound.... good. So it's not amazing! (I know I'm technically not supposed to say that before a story because it makes people not want to read if or sum but who tf cares)

It felt nice

Someone always being there for you, no matter what.

Willing to do ANYTHING for you.

Someone was bullying you? They'd be gone in a matter of seconds.

You wanted a new game you'd get it that same day.

Really anything.

You knew these feelings were wrong but who was there to judge you?

It's not like Bakugo would let you see anyone anyways.

As time went by you started feeling more and more attached to bakugo. 

This was a very new feeling. Sure you've had crushes before who hasn't (aromantic people lmfao) but this was beyond a crush.

He made you feel safe and protected.

He was perfect.

The only thing you could ever want in life.

So the real question is what did you do about these new feelings? The answer would be nothing, not until today at least.

This was the day where you were finally gonna confess your feelings to bakugo. Yes it's gonna be scary but life is far too short to make it boring.

You walked into the living room which held bakugo scrolling through his phone on the couch.

You silently walked over to him making sure not to make any noise.

You wouldn't want to startle him would you?

You sat next to him making a quiet squeaking sound enough to make bakugo look at you. His red eyes staring into your soul smiling as soon as his brain processed that you were sitting next to him.

'This is new' bakugo thought to himself, setting his phone next to him.

"I- um i have something i need to tell you" you forced your eyes closed not being able to take the feeling of the guy you liked making eye contact with you.

"What is it darling" that little nickname made you blush, well more than you already were.

"You can't be mad at me though '' you opened one eye bakugo still looking at you only this time he looked confused.

"How could I ever be mad at you?" this was a dumb statment, he's been mad at you many times before. Dark memories you had to train yourself to forget...

"Okay... here goes. I- i think i love you" bakugos eyes widened a large grin painting his face. This is the day he's been waiting for! The love of his life reciprocating his feelings! You on the other hand were still in shock.

'This is how he must've felt the first time he confessed to me' you thought to yourself.

Once bakugos brain processed what you'd just told him, he hugged you like never before. He didn't care if you didn't hug him back the only thing he felt in that moment was pure happiness.

"You mean it?" He pulled away from you putting his hands on your shoulders. He didn't want you playing tricks on him.

"Yeah..." you responded, hugging him.

"I love you so much darling! When did you realize you felt the same way?" he said pulling back looking at you still resting his hands on your cheeks.