Not so tough

Summary:

The groups leader isn't so tough after all
______________________________________

"Namjoon oppa please do aegyo!!" A fangirl screamed from the crowd, namjoon just smiled and did a cute face. Namjoon soon blushing and hiding his face, making taehyung raise his brow and make a little confused face. Taehyung was now whispering into jungkook's ear, making all the girls in the room call him out and ask what he said.

(Thinking about that one time someone asked "what's tasty in Busan?" and Jungkook whispered dick in jhopes ear. Then fucking jimin just called him out like a bitch!!😅😅)

"What did he say Jungkook oppa?" A group of girls screamed at Jungkook as they giggled and laughed. Jungkook just shook his head and pretended to lock his mouth and throw away the key.
______________________________________

Soon after the fan sign Jungkook and Taehyung told the rest of the members, except namjoon, about a plan they had in mind. Once they told them about it they all agreed and nodded their heads, "your a genius you guys" J-hope whisper shouted. Jimin then agreeing, smirking as he already knew what he was gonna do to poor namjoon.

The six boys were now huddled against namjoon's room, as they listened carefully to what he was doing. It sounded like he was just relaxing and listening to some music, "should we go in.." taehyung asked and not really getting an answer.

"Guys" taehyung whispered shouted "should we go in?" Before anyone could answer, jimin was already walking in with a curious Jungkook alongside him. Taehyung was now the one to enter, then yoongi, Jin, and Hoeseok.

Namjoon looked up surprised to see them all in his room, "h-hey....what are you guys doing?" Namjoon asked, him seeming a little nervous about something. Both Jin and jimin noticed this right away, them being the mom and grandma of the group. "You okay sweetie~" jin asked going over to namjoon, then placing his hand on his thigh. But maybe just a little to close to namjoon's important area, making namjoon blush and hide his face.

Taehyung was now walking over to him, playing with socks then slowly taking them off. Namjoon just looked down to his feet and kinda whimpered, whilst he bit his lip. Now jimin was the one to come over, he now started to pull on namjoon's bottom lip and caress his lips all over. Then teasing his ears.

Namjoon was now a blushing, whimpering, mess. But the other men just didn't stop, "you wanna strip for us honey~" j-hope said. The said man now coming to namjoon, namjoon looked over to yoongi and noticed he had a weird look in his eyes.

So namjoon asked jimin if he could make yoongi come over here and kiss him, him being to shy to do it himself. "Of course baby~" jimin was saying, then went over to yoongi and whispered that into his ear.

Now Yoongi was the one to come over to namjoon, then sitting in his lap, his hands on namjoon's pecks, and his bum directly on his crotch. Yoongi placed his lips onto namjoon's, lapping his tounge all inside namjoon's mouth. Sucking on his tounge and biting his lip, making namjoon whimper and moan.

"Want yoongi to make you cum~" yoongi asked, namjoon shaking his head yes. "P-please~" and with that yoongi was taking out namjoon's member and sticking it in his mouth. Namjoon moaned out and his toes curled, jimin was now propping yoongi on his knees, but to where he was able to suck namjoon off.

So now Yoongi was sucking namjoon off as jimin ate him out, j-hope and Jin making out and grabbing each other's dicks in the corner of the room. J-hope now making Jin go on his knees and give him a blowjob, Jin gladly doing so. Jungkook already fucking into taehyung as he gripped onto the foot of the bed, taehyung getting a full view of jimin eat out yoongi and yoongi suck off namjoon.

J-hope squeezed jin's nose shut as Jin rammed the whole length down his throat, but j-hope stopped as soon as Jin hit his leg having to tell him he couldn't breathe. Yoongi moaned out as jimin fucked him with both his fingers and tounge, "s-shit... yoongi I'm close~."

Yoongi opened his mouth and stuck his tounge out as namjoon spurted in his throat, yoongi suddenly cumming out of no where making jimin fuck him faster with three fingers. Once yoongi came jimin pushed himself into the boy, yoongi then grabbing namjoon's dick and pushing it into him. Almost screaming as he fucked himself on namjoon and Jimin's dicks.

Jungkook was now slapping taehyung's cock and fucking into him harder, making taehyung's eyes roll back and mouth hang open. Deep moans spewing from his mouth. J-hope was sitting in a chair as Jin rode him, bouncing up and down slamming himself down onto the man.

Jimin pulled out of yoongi and cummed down his throat, yoongi then going down to namjoon's mouth and spitting the liquid down his throat. Gripping his neck, then forcing him to swallow it. Namjoon did so and swallowed the liquid, wincing at the taste.

Jimin was now gripping onto namjoon's neck and pinching his nipples, then going to his drawer and getting the rope he had in there. Yoongi tied the rope to jimin's hands and his hands to the headboard of the bed. Jimin was now in a flying position, his dick right in front of namjoon's face. The said man accepting the cock, gliding it down his throat. Soon letting jimin fuck into his mouth.

After awhile jimin came down namjoon's throat and continued to fuck his mouth, the oversensitivity hitting him. Making him loudly moan out in pain and pleasure, Jungkook was the one to cum into taehyung with a low groan. After a couple of minutes j-hope was cumming in Jin, another deep groan could be heard.

All of them went in a circle around namjoon and jacked themselves off, played with his nipples, and kissed his mouth. Soon after them all cumming everywhere over namjoon, taehyung soon taking a picture of that on his phone.

After they cleaned up and showered, they had dinner and all fell asleep in each of their rooms, whilst jimin and yoongi slept together.