☁️Kitty! Satan x Shy! Reader☁️

Okay, I know I said I would post this on Tuesday, and I'm sorry but I passed out from exhaustion so... I just hope yall enjoy and I'm sorry, im weak.

It was Tuesday afternoon, you had finished your book that you got from Satan, you tried to make it last as long as possible as it occured to you that you had feelings for the avatar of wrath. You didnt know how the hell someone could be born with so much rage and hatred for mostly his older brother, yet be such a gentleman at the same time.

You had to ask for another book, however there were some problems. Like I said you were nervous around Satan causing him to think you were scared of him which made him feel guilty. It killed you to watch him frown or sometimes even cry just a little bit, but you cried harder for being the cause of his death.

Eventually after every session of balling your eyes out you fell asleep agreeing with yourself to say sorry and get the book tomorrow. However, this session was,much different. You woke up to a loud noise. Since you were the only light sleeper you knew no one would've heard it. The sound was more like a loud howl or yowl similar to that of a cat. You knew there was only pepper (The street cat) in the house, but she was asleep and she was also asleep out near a tree whilst hunting for hell-fire scorpions, a favourite for many cats. The sound for some reason led you to Satans room, you knew that it either had two reasons. There was a cat in pain, or a cat in heat. You led your way down the harsh rocky-like floors of the house of Lamentations looking at every feature along the way. You came to the big black door pushing it open a little so you could just about slip in to see what was going on without being noticed. There you saw the one and only love interest of yours, Satan. But he was on the floor grabbing his chest, he had a tail and ears? You ran up to him and yelled "Satan!" Causing him to avert his head to your direction swiftly. As you ran up to him you gave him a hug.
"Are you okay?" You asked guilt and dread in your voice.
He took your fragile body and placed it on the bed, you sobbing a hell lot in the process. He began to cradle you with his strong arms as you cried into his chest. At this point you were hurting more than him, and he knew and saw that.
"I'm fine kitty."
"Kitty?" You asked
"Your the only kitty I see here!" You giggle as he wipes away your tears and you sniffle.
"What happened to you Satan?"
"Well... I can only assume the cale Luke made me eat (because Sayan for some reason agreed to be the tester) had something in it that turns us demons into-"
"ADORABLE LITTLE KITTYS!" Satan was interrupted.

You began to pet his little ears and tail, admiring the rings on them, You loved him before but now you craved him. He chuckled and purred a bit causing you to smile and blush. Youwere glad you were pleasing him just by simply petting him. You started to yawn, he grabbed your hand and layed you down next to him. You were sad it ended but on the other hand you were lying next to him.
"Goodnight Y/n..." he said sleepily
"Goodnight Satan, love you..."
With that you fell asleep not knowing you said that, to sleepy to care, but Satan definitely heard it.

Okay, I'm sorry this was short, like I said I'm still exhausted, I'm sorry for getting this out late. I hope you enjoyed it and I also hope you liked my trash drawing. TvT I'm drawing and writing this at 4 fucking am...