Overprotective Satan x Innocent! Cute! reader!

Requested by TisC51
Thanks for requesting!

You started walking down the hallway into the kitchen of house of Lamentations because you was a hungi child and also loved to hang out with your friends which most of them were asleep. Just as you got there you heard an... odd noise... it enticed you to come closer than to it

You found yourself walking down a dark alleyway in the Devildom for no reason but to follow the noise. You felt like someone was following you but you tried to ignore that feeling as you thought it was just your imagination. Thought. You ended up in a dark forest that seemed to whistle yours and the demon brothers names. It kinda, no wait. DID scare the crap out of you. You wanted turn around, go back, every cell in your body told you to go back but... the more you resisted the worst the urge became to control it and the noises go louder.

You entered a clearing and saw two men standing there. You couldn't tell exactly who they were but they were tall and were clearly not in their demon forms. Ones eyes shone a bright tinge of gold and yellow, The others green. You stared at the two men. Your eyes shining in the moonlight like theirs. The two men spun around and noticed you, as they pun around they also approached you, cautiously of course to not scare the crap out of you. Well. More than you already were.

You looked at them and one spoke, well the one with golden eyes like the pure sand of Egypt. The spoke in a sweet voice.
"Would you like a ride back?" They asked
Without hesitation you for some reason trusted them. You felt like you knew them but, that was probably your imagination again.
"Oki!" You said in a unreasonably loud voice. It's not like you wanted somebody to here you.
"May I ask why your out here anyways Y/n?" They asked

. . .

How did they know your name?

. . .

Silence threatened the atmosphere around you. You started to walk over to a dragon. A bright red, black and yellow one. One that was seemingly like... stargazer. Diavolos dragon. This was Diavolos dragon. This was Diavolo and Barbatos standing next to you.
"Wait ..."
"Hm?"
"Diavolo?, Barbatos?"
"I see you guessed" one chuckled
T

hat's definitely Diavolos chuckle.
Just then we heard a snap in the silent woods. You legs began to shake and you began to cry. You knew it wasnt just some wild animal, This was the Devildom!
Diavolo pushed me behind him as we were good friends and he wanted to protect me.

Just then he was tackled to the ground by... satan?
"S-satan?"
"Run y/n-"
He noticed who it was and got off of Diavolo.
"E" you squeaked
"E" satan squeaked

Satan was punished with having to clean the demon lords castle and Lucifer punished me the same.
"Satannnn."
"What Y/n?"
"Why did ya follow me?"
"I guess I'm just a little too overprotective." He chuckled nervously.
"Thanks"
You hugged him and he blushed and kissed you.

I TrIEd