Of All the Flowers II

OF ALL THE FLOWERS, II

'

'

'I don't care if I became penniless, if it meant to have you'

.

.

~'~

He remembered it all well.

It was summer that time. It was the season that he hated the most. They had moved out of their former town not three months ago, and Gray was thinking of strolling around and explores this new town they would go to live in for — for the rest of his life. Maybe.

He and his parents moved to Oak town because of his father's job. He actually protested because he did not want to leave Fiore and his friends and moving away meant different place, different group of people and he had to get along with everybody else. Fuck that, he hated formalities and mindless pleasantries.

But in the end, he agreed to his parents plan. So he was now strolling down the beautiful town of Oak, under the painful scorching sun. His shirt clung to him like a second skin and he suddenly had the urge to strip it away. Or he did not have to strip away because his shirt was long gone, so that was why he heard some screaming—more like squealing.

In the end, he found himself sitting on the white sand and leaning on a big rock, admiring the beautiful scenery in front of him. The smell of the sea assaulted his senses, the waves came crashing on the sparkling white sand, and he could hear rustling of clothing—wait. What? Rustling of clothing, he peeked from the big rock he was leaning on and did a double take upon seeing a beautiful woman, now only clad in her matching underwear.

He felt his heart did a cartwheel inside his chest and felt like the world suddenly went slowmo, because goddammit, he had never seen a woman who rocked with a blue hair, her body was a perfect sculpture of the body of a goddess. That bouncy big breast that his eyes were feasting on was covered by mere cloth, that flat stomach, that small waist, those large hips, and don't let him get it started with her legs.

Her pale skin glowed more beneath the scorching sun, she was so beautiful, but what made his breath hitched up on his throat was her smile.

That was the first time he saw her.

~'~

"Good morning Juvia-chan!"

Juvia almost dropped the vase she was holding when she heard Mika-san's cheery voice. A healthy blush covered her face, and she scrambled to her feet. "Mika—sa-san, Good morning!" She stammered and the older woman giggled behind her gloves.

"So is there something interesting that happened to you when I was away?" she scooted closer to Juvia and covered her shoulders with her arm and playfully wiggled her eyebrows.

The younger woman's face turned a deeper shade of vermilion and Mika just laughed. "Mika-san" the blunette flailed her arms on circular motion.

"Mhmmm. Are there any new flowers?" the white haired woman changed the topic because she was aware that Juvia might faint like the last time she told her on what position Juvia and her son should do for earlier pregnancy. To compensate on what she did, she bought dozens of bouquets.

Juvia seemed to calm down, and all her embarrassment was gone, she excitedly showed the new flowers that were delivered earlier. "Wow." Mika-san exclaimed and Juvia proudly smiled as she started to pick the flowers she wanted to buy.

"Mika-san, Juvia has to arrange it for a while, does Mika-san mind waiting?" she politely asked as the woman watched Juvia with sharp eyes. "I—i-is there something wrong?"