"Oh." Emma glanced at me, I could tell from the tone of her voice that she knew it wasn't going to the best news.

"It's being announced, right at this moment, that Seb is to leave the team at the end of the season to join Ferrari." He looked down at the floor for a second. "It goes without saying that Seb will leave a big gap in this team that will be hard to fill but I want to wish him all the best as he takes the next step in his career."

"I can't believe it." Emma looked at Seb, her voice hushed as the words sank in. "Red Bull won't be Red Bull without you."

"Yes it will and you've still got Danny." Seb replied softly, trying to console her.

"So that means you're going too." She turned to me and I forced myself to look her in the eyes.

"I'm sorry Emma." I put my hand on her arm. "I can't stay with the team, it would mean too much time apart from Seb but I've loved every second I've had working alongside you and we've still got four races left to go, plenty more time to have some fun."

"Fuck." She uttered and put her hand over her mouth in shock. I could see her eyes brim with tears and I felt awful, as work colleagues go we were close but I didn't think we were that close. "I can't believe you're both leaving."

"We have our reasons why Harper is leaving, it's not just because of me." Seb began, taking hold of my hand to try and steady my nerves and ease my guilt. "We have news of our own. Do you want to tell them Harper or shall I?"

"Can you?" I asked with a wobbly voice, Emma was close to setting me off with her tears.

Seb squeezed my hand and took a breath before he spoke. "We're pregnant, Harper's having a baby." He announced proudly with an equally proud smile on his face. There was a stunned silence making it feel like his words were bouncing off the walls, the small room suddenly felt even smaller. We exchanged an anxious look with each other, this was not the reaction we'd envisaged.

"Well...." Christian broke the silence and got to his feet. "....that is wonderful news! Congratulations, both of you!" He broke out into a big smile and held his hand for Seb to shake which he took. "I'm thrilled for you both." He pulled Seb in for a hug and I could hear him let out a sigh of relief as he embraced his team boss. I turned my attention to Emma, her face lit up in a big grin as she looked back at me.

"Three words! I. Knew. It!" She exclaimed, taking both of my hands in her own. "Oh congratulations! I'm totally made up for the both of you! I knew there was more to it when you didn't want that champagne in Singapore, I just knew it! I didn't buy the sickness bug thing for a moment!"

"A new team and a new baby next year Seb, you've got quite a big year coming up." Christian added. "Congratulations Harper." He bent to place a polite kiss on my cheek while Seb returned to his seat, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Yeah it'll be new team, new baby and a new home in Italy, we'll have our hands full." Seb added happily while Emma sat looking at me, still holding my hands.

"So when's it due?" She asked excitedly.

I turned my head to look at Seb, this baby was to be a closely guarded secret for as long as possible, there was to be no media announcement and we were going to tell our close family, friends and essential team personnel only - that included when he moved to Ferrari. "Early May." He spoke for us, not wanting to give away much more than that. "And the news mustn't go beyond this room, Britta and Antti are the only other people that know. We haven't even told our parents yet."

"It goes without saying, you have our absolute discretion." Christian assured while looking to Emma pointedly.

"I'm going to kill Antti for not telling me." Emma remarked before clocking Christian's expression. "Oh, of course! It won't get any further than this room. If anyone finds out, it won't be from me I promise you."