She had been crying, I could tell, and it was because of me. It's always because of me, and I knew that would backfire on me one day. It was just a matter of time when that day would come. She closed her sweater and wrapped her arms around her body. She didn't even make eye contact with me. She just kept her head down and left the room.

Kyela's Pov

I only left because he looked like he didn't want to see me. He was probably still pissed at me, and I couldn't blame him at all.

I went downstairs into the kitchen, and Simone was sitting there stuffing her face with chicken just like she had been ten minutes ago. "You're still eating?" I asked.

"This chicken is good," she said while laughing, and I shook my head amusingly.

"She's had like ten pieces already," Jermaine said from beside her.

"Only seven," she snapped. I chuckled to myself.

I grabbed a water from the fridge and sat down at the table next to her.

"Is Michael back?" she asked.

I looked down at my hands in my lap and nodded.

"Is he still mad?"

"I think so," I said.

"He really knows how to hold a grudge," Jermaine said.

"That's not helping," Simone said irritably. I placed my hand on her knee to calm her down, and she took a few deep breaths.

I sighed, "It's not that big of a deal."

Simone yawned and pushed her plate away. She reached up into her hair and began to scratch at her head, and I could see the shakes starting to overcome her. I grabbed her hand.

"C'mon," I said, pulling her up from her seat.

She pulled her hand free from my grip and tried to grab the plate, but I forced her to put it back down. "Look, I got it."

"Will you clean mine too?" Jermaine asked with a smirk.

I sighed, "Sure. Just leave it."

He got up and left the kitchen; Simone and I followed after him. I pulled my hair to the side and tried to ignore the discomfort in my stomach. I started to climb the stairs, but someone pulled me back.

I turned around and rolled my eyes.

"Can we talk?"

"Marlon, there's nothing for us to talk about," I said, letting Simone continue up the stairs.

"Yes, it is," he said, "I'm not going to let you walk around being mad because of me."

"I'm not mad, seriously." I said as I folded my arms.

"Not with that look on your face," he told me. "I am sorry, okay? I don't know what else to tell you. It just slipped out. Maybe... it was best for him to know."

I scoffed, "Really? It was best for him? This was best for him? Basically breaking his heart and making him mad at me all over again? I thought we were trying to make him a happier person, but I guess not."

Without anymore words, I turned on my heel and stormed up the stairs. I went into Simone's room, and she was laying face down on the bed in nothing but her underwear. I sat on the edge of the bed and touched her leg, which was pretty damp. She was breathing pretty hard, and I was worried.

"Simone, get a blanket," I instructed.

"it's hot," she panted.

"I don't care. Get under the blanket," I demanded. "You're not as hot as you think."

She made a motion to grab the blanket before she retched, and she made a mad dash to the bathroom. I listened to unpleasant sound of her vomiting for a few minutes before she came out of the bathroom with tears in her eyes. I pulled the covers back on the bed, and she laid down in that spot as she shook. I covered her up to her neck.

"Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome," I said before walking towards the door.

"Are you okay?" she asked when I reached the door.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You just looked uncomfortable all day," she said.

I looked down and shook my head, "Period cramps." They were wise than usual this time.

"That's it?"

"That's it," I assured her. I cut off her light and left the room.

Simone's Pov

She didn't even leave for five minutes before the door opened again.

I sighed and pulled myself to a sitting position on the bed. The light came on, and it wasn't Kyela.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

"Save the attitude," he said, and I sighed.

"What do you want now?"

"I need a little followup on the information that you gave me, alright? Do you know where this guy lives?" Michael asked.

"Somewhere in Pittsburgh," I said.

"What did you say happened again?" he asked me.

I narrowed my eyes at him. He sighed and rolled his eyes at me.

"Look, this information will help everyone, so spill the beans."

"They made a deal, and Drew made an investment, but the guy ran off with the money, and we had a little bit left, and we wanted to make some more, but Drew's aunt told us that she would pay us if we left, so we left. Then, somebody called us and told us that we needed to come back. That's when you showed up," I explained.

"What's his aunt's name?"

"Um, Celeste."

He set his jaw and clenched his fists tight.

"Do you know what he looks like?" he asked me.

"I can hardly remember," I said.

He sucked his teeth and dug into his pocket to find something, and a small piece of paper fell out. I grabbed it and briefly looked over it, and my jaw nearly dropped to the floor.

"Oh my god," I whispered in shock. "You're cheating on her, too?"

"What?" he asked. He looked like a deer in headlights. He snatched the picture from my hands and looked over it with pure horror in his eyes. "What the hell..."

"You dirty bastard," I cursed. "You think you're going to get away with this?"

"Shut up! You're not going to tell her anything," he whispered harshly.

"Like hell I won't! You've already put her through enough, don't you think? I was right about you," I said.

"You don't know shit about us!" he screamed.

"I know enough to know that she won't be happy about this shit," I declared.

"What do you want?" he asked, putting his hands behind his head.

"Be a man and tell her, or I will," I spat. "It's not about what I want."

She's going to be so hurt, and I really don't want to see how this ends, but she needs to know. She deserves to know.

"Alright," he said, "Where is she?"

Do you think Michael will actually tell her? What do you think will happen next?

Thank you for all your wonderful comments. There are so many I can't reply to them all, so I want to just say it here because I love all your kind words, and they really mean a lot to me, and I'm glad that you enjoy my story and the next nine chapters to finish it off.

Remember vote and comment !

mickeythemoonwalker