𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚋 𝚋𝚊𝚎.

type; fluff!
word count; 400
pronouns; female
requested; yes, from our dear friend @-illuminatiqueen
written May 27th, 2020.
edited May 26th, 2020

Boys are so dense sometimes, the girl thought. For the past few weeks she had been flirting heavily with her friend Jacob, but he just wasn't getting the hint. She had overheard him talking to his friend about her "weird" behaviour and brushed it off. He was oblivious to how she felt. Now, she was sitting with him and said other friend. She was sure she knew the fellows name, but just couldn't remember it.

"Jacob~"

She cooed, hoping to catch his attention. He didn't say anything, instead turning back to his other friend and continuing their conversation.

"Jacob."

She pouted, tugging on his sleeve as he brushed her off. The other friend laughed before saying,

"You should give your girlfriend attention, Hyung. We can talk later."

Jacob sucked in a breath, nodding as the younger got up to leave. She watched Jacob expecting him to correct the other for using the term "girlfriend" but he didn't say a word.

"What's your problem lately?"

He asked, turning to push her away. He had feelings for her, and yet here she was toying with him. He knew she'd just been flirting with him for practice, or at least he thought so. Part of him hoped she had real feelings. He shook that hope away.

"What do you mean?"

She peered up at him with innocent eyes and in that moment he thought he loathed her.

"The flirting, the clinginess, you know what you're doing."

"What am I doing?"

He inched closer to her and she wanted to retreat, if not for his hand on the small of her back.

"Making me crazy."

And with that, he pressed his lips to hers in a kiss he hoped would tell her everything she needed to know. He hoped she wouldn't push him away and slap him.

But no, she kissed him back with equal force. What was he thinking? She asked herself. Certainly he must feel the same, right? She had so many questions to ask.

"I- I actually really like you."

She mumbled as he broke away. She has turned her head away so he wouldn't see how much she was blushing. He chuckled, turning her head to face him as he smiled a bright smile.

"Yeah, I like you too."