Saviour.

After detention, the three of you went your separate ways. You tiredly held your key at the lock, turning it so the door would open. Not only did you try once, but you tried multiple times. Each attempt was a fail, and you figured it was jammed.

An idea popped into your head. Considering that you had never spoken to your neighbours, you thought you might ask them for help.

You walked up to the mansion— a large, traditional - style home, with a gorgeous front garden. You were kind of jealous of the residents. Reminding yourself what you came here for, you walked up to the door.
Hastily, you knocked. No answer. You knocked again. This time, you heard heavy footsteps approach, as the door swung open.

There, Jotaro stood, confused and shirtless, his face a bright red. Quickly regaining his composure, he looked at you coldly, giving you the same glare he gave you when you first met. But it seemed more loving and curious.
"What are you doing here and.. How did you get here?"

"i- erm.. it turns out we're neighbours, and... erm.. uhm... i wanted to ask if you could.. help me... with.. my lock..." You stuttered, looking at your feet awkwardly. He sighed, and nodded, slipping on his shoes. You gave him an odd look. "I'm going shirtless. You live beside me anyway."

Hiding your face, you blushed. You didn't mind, but it certainly was.. strange. He was so muscular and attractive it was unbelievable that he was both your classmate and neighbour. You felt lucky, in a way. To have the man you knew little about but liked live next to you was like a dream.

Snapping out of your thoughts, you instinctively grabbed his hand and lead him there, even though he knew where he was going, and didn't need any help.  Jotaro understood it was out of instinct, but he pretended it wasn't. He loved how small your hand was in his, and the warmth and fragility it had.

Needless to say, he fixed your lock issue, and you invited him in, which he gladly accepted.

You were making green tea. It had always been one of your favourite teas. The flavour was unique and sharp, and with a little bit of sweetener, it was like heaven.

Grabbing the sugar from the shelf, you felt Kujo hug you from behind, with his head on your shoulder.