Rey seemed to enjoy it, so he increased the speed a little bit, but then decided to push a finger into her wet folds.

Ben had heard that a woman needed to be prepared, but he still wasn’t sure if he was doing everything right or if…

“Damn it, stop thinking so much, Ben! I’m not that delicate, I’ll tell you if something makes me feel uncomfortable.” Rey reassured him.

Okay.

So, he pulled down his own underpants, hands shaking a little bit. Ben was sure he hadn’t been this nervous in his life before.

Ben skimmed the surface of Rey’s thoughts and was relieved when he felt that she also was very nervous.

He had never been naked with another woman before, and he was insecure about he looked, if she thought that he was unappealing or…

You look gorgeous, Ben Solo.

Rey said before taking his cock into her hand and stroking up and down. Ben gasped.

He didn’t know where he took the confidence from, but he decided to push into her, truly inside if her.

Rey gasped, obviously surprised, but biting her lip and smirking in the next moment.

This was too much. He was inside of her. He was feeling her wet walls around him and…It felt incredible. Ben didn’t know any feeling that was as good as this, now that they were truly connected.

But the scary thing was: Ben felt exactly what Rey was feeling at this moment. He felt the way he stretched her, the way how it felt to be filled completely. But he also felt a sharp again.

“Does it hurt?” Ben asked worriedly.

“Yes, a little…But I heard that’s normal, and you’re so big…” Rey said, boosting his ego up to heights he didn’t even know existed.

“Should I move?”

She nodded. “But please, a little slower at the beginning, okay?” Ben nodded and began to thrust into her as slow as he could.

“Fuck. Rey, Force, Rey…” Ben moaned, and he felt that she was beginning to enjoy it, too. Even though it still hurt.

Rey had never felt anything like that before.

She felt completely full and the feeling of how he was stretching her…He was big, very big, and it hurt, she would actually have appreciated it if he’d have been a bit smaller.

She was torn between pain and pleasure, and it was a dangerous mix. Rey instructed him to go faster again, hoping that it would hurt less, and indeed, her body was getting used to him being inside of her and she began to moan.