Ruth x Heartbroken! Suicidal! Reader ~ Kiss Forever~

This has sensitive content and has a very sad ending. Mentions of suicide and cutting are in this. Don't read if you are sensitive to such topics.

You sat in your windowsill, a cat/dog in your lap. Tears streaming down your face. The death of Ben wasn't handled well with you. Neither was the breakup between you and Ruth.

Petting your cat/dog, you sang softly to yourself, tears running in rivers down your cheeks. You watched the rain outside fall and hit the ground.
"Across the ocean of my mind, but in the end, I drown.... you push me down..." You stared out the window, out at the cliff you lived on. Below the cliff was nothing but ocean. As you sang to yourself, you set your cat/dog down on the windowsill and gave them a deep kiss on their forehead, then connecting your forehead with theirs. "Love you, (y/p/n)..." (your pet name) you walked out of the bedroom door into the empty house. Your cold feet hit the equally as cold floor, and you slowly walked along the hallway, dragging your fingertips along the wall. "You push me down, down..."

You made your way outside after putting shoes on, still crying. The rain soaked your (h/c) hair, and you made your way o the edge of the cliff, staring down.

"(Y/N)!! STOP!!" You heard Ruth's voice behind you. You turned around to see Ruth, holding your cat/dog in her arms, tears heavily running down her face. "PLEASE DON'T!!" She screamed in fear of you jumping. You smiled at her sadly and shook your head. "You promised, Ruth..." You said quietly, smiling at her sadly. "(Y/N), PLEASE!!" She screamed, and you just smiled at her again. You rolled up your sleeves, letting the heavy pouring rain drop all over your sliced arms. You took off your jacket and kicked off your shoes, letting your hair down from the style it was in.

You let the wind blow through it. You inhaled a breath and spread your arms, still staring at Ruth, who was still screaming and begging you to stop. "I thought We were meant to kiss forever, Ruth..." you said, turning your head to look at the ocean behind you. You turned your head back to Ruth and smiled sadly. "I thought me and Ben were supposed to be Brother and Sister forever..." You added, looking at your feet.

You slowly turned your head up to look at Ruth, clutching your pet tightly. You smiled and closed your eyes once more. "I guess I was wrong."

And with that, you turned and jumped off.

It all seemed to go in slow motion. The rushing water beneath you, and the sight of everything around you going upwards as you fell. You stared up at the rainy sky, letting the rain fall on your face. You couldn't hear anything except the your slow, calm breaths. You looked up at the edge of the cliff and saw Ruth screaming for you. You closed your eyes again and smiled. You felt the rain, the wind blowing furiously but calmly through your hair.

You looked down and saw the water coming towards you slowly. The slow motion proceeded as the water swallowed you, your sight was invaded by
A dark blue color, and little light. A few streaks of red began to join the blue water, and you felt no pain. Everything was numb. You smiled one more time to yourself before closing your eyes and letting it all overcome you. You let it all go. Ben's death, Ruth breaking your heart, The Casino.. you let it all go. And that was the end of it. Black consumed your mind, and you sunk to the bottom of the deep blue, dying happy.