Part 19

Monday rolled around and Beca was now going back to work. The singers alarms had just when off she threw her arm round to turn it off with a yawn as she stretched out her legs. Beca scooted out of bed careful not to wake Chloe. She made her way into the bathroom and had a quick shower before changing into a pair of black jeans a red blouse and her leather jacket throwing on a pair of white airforce 1s. She made her way down the corridor to her daughters room.

The brunette opened the door and looked in to see her daughter still asleep. A smile spreader across Beca's face as she closed the door quietly and made her way downstairs to the kitchen.

The singer made herself a coffee to go and grabbed a bagel realising if she didn't leave now she would be late. As Beca grabbed her keys off the table a voice called her from the stairs.

"Leaving so soon?" A sleepy looking redhead asked as she walked down the last few steps of the stairs and over to the brunette. "I guess so, first day of work. Yay" Becas sarcasm was something Chloe loved yet hated.

Chloe roller her eyes before placing her hands on Beca's cheeks leaning forwards and kissing her lips. The brunette kissed back for a few seconds before pulling away looking at her watch. "I'm sorry babe I've got to go" Beca races out as she headed towards the door.

"Okay have fun at work. Be safe. I love you" Chloe called out turning to go towards the kitchen. "I will. I love you"

Once the door shut Chloe shook her head and laughed a little. She had decided against going back to bed and instead she would just start her day.

____________________________________

"Okay Bec, take five" Gavin said through the speaker as Beca pulled off her beats and took a sip of her water as she excited the booth. "Your doing great" Gavin high-fived the singer who smiled at him before jumping onto the couch.

"Okay so we have went over two songs now but we aren't reforming them till next week. Right?" Beca asked as she took another sip of her water and watched as Gavin nodded. "Yeah, see because your just back we want to make sure that your voice is use to singing like it did before. So for the first week we will start slow and then next week we will start recording some of the songs for your new album"

"That's great I cant wait. Hey, is Emily in today?" The brunette asked the man who had turned back around in his seat to adjust somethings on his sound bored. "Not today she's coming in tomorrow though, I believe she called in sick"

Gavin was around 6 foot, he had jet black hair that was curled slightly. He wore a pair of black trousers and a white shirt with the top button open.

"You ready to get back in?" The black haired man asked and the brunette only nodded before heading back into the booth where she put her beats back on and waited for the music to come through.

____________________________________
Around dinner time

Chloe was in the kitchen cooking some pasta to make meatballs for dinner while Hailee sat at the breakfast bar and coloured in a picture she had drew.

The redheads phone started ringing, putting down the fork she was using and made her way over to the counter where she saw an unknown number. "Hello?" Chloe spoke down the line waiting for a reply hoping it wasn't one of the scam phone calls.

"Is this Mrs Chloe Mitchel?" A voice blurted out from down the like and Chloe furrowed her eyebrows and answered "Yeah this is she"

"We are here to inform you that your wife Beca Mitchel was brought into hospital around 15 minutes ago. Unfortunately Beca was caught in a 5 car pileup on the freeway hand as many injuries, she is currently in surgery the now but we can inform you lore once you come to the hospital" Chloe panicked Beca had been in a car crash and was now in surgery anything could be wrong with her.