Chapter 25: I Would Give Up My Life For You

Louis' POV

"Yes? Yes... What? Oh my god! We'll be there!" Liam yelled on the phone.

Zayn and I both look up from the magazine we were reading.

"What's wrong, Liam?" Zayn asks.

I stare at Liam's face, he's pale an he looks like he's about to cry. He's biting his lower lip to stop it from quivering.

"Harry... Just got into a car accident. He's in a coma right now," Liam says, his voice shaking.

"Oh my god," Zayn whispers.

"It was my fault! I shouldn't have texted him, he was probably texting me back and then got into an accident. I can't believe it! I'm an idiot!" He shouts.

"Don't worry," I say. "I'm sure he'll be fine. Zayn, go get Niall. Liam and I will be in the car. Tell him what happened and hurry please, we've got to go," I order. He nods and sprints out of the waiting room. I grab a shocked Liam's arm and we rush to the car. Five minutes later, Niall and Zayn joined us and we were speeding to the hospitals. I was seriously hoping that Harry would be okay.

........................

"We're here for Harry Styles," I say quickly to the receptionist.

"You can't see him now, he already has visitors. You will have to wait two hours," she says calmly. She was so calm it pissed me off.

"LOOK. HE'S OUR FRIEND! WE HAVE TO SEE HIM NOW!" I shout. But she remains calm. Oh. My. God. I'm going to shoot someone.

"Priority goes to the family, I'm sorry," she says. She didn't look sorry at all.

"It's alright," Liam said. "We'll wait."

We go sit in the waiting room and beside us there is a family bawling their eyes out.

"My little Fiona, my baby girl," the lady said. A man was holding her and silently crying at the same time.

Zayn walked up to them. "Are you Fiona Willis's parents?"

"Yes." The lady said with sad eyes.

"I'm Zayn. Her ex boyfriend. She got into an accident? How is she?"

"Her and a curly-haired boy's car crashed into a bus. And now.... She is in a coma!" She starts bawling again.

"I am so sorry, Mrs. Willis and Mr. Willis," Liam says, "I hope that she will be fine."

They smile sadly, "thank you, dear," Ms. Willis replies. "Who are you boys?"

"We are One Direction," I answer. "But Harry is in a coma right now, so we're only Niall, Liam, Zayn and I, Louis."

"Ooooh! You are One Direction! Sorry I didn't recognize you. Harry is the boy who hit my daughter right?"

We look at each other uncomfortably. Liam mumbles a quick, "yes but not really," but Ms. Willis didn't seem to hear.

The doctors come out, "we have news to share with you. Do you want to come in or is it okay if the lads over there hear?"

Mrs. Willis quickly glances at us and nods.

"Alright, well Fiona is in a stable state so that's a good thing."

Fiona's parents look relieved but the doctor continues talking, "but she has lost a lot of blood, so she's at risk of developping Leukemia and one of her kidneys stopped working. That usually shouldn't be a problem but we noticed that she had one that didn't work that well and her good one isn't working anymore so we are not sure she will be able to stay alive unless we find a blood and kidney donor very soon."