Chapter 24: Accident

Harry's POV

"Harold, look over here!"

"Harry, over here!"

"Harry!"

"Harry, could answer some questions for me?"

"Harry Edward Styles, is it true you abused Fiona Kate Willis?"

When I heard the last question I whipped around and angrily snapped at the paparazzi, "no. Okay? Fiona is just a liar. I never raped, abused or beat her."

"But you did slap her."

"Have you got proof ?" The crowd goes silent. "Didn't think so," I spat. I angrily walked faster and ignored the rest of the questions. Pricks. Idiots. Assholes. Ignorants. I could think of more insults but I gave up.

My bodyguards pushed me in the car and made sure the paparazzis were far away so I could drive to the airport faster. I was nervous about seeing the other boys. I didn't know what they would say. Would they judge me? Bombard me with questions? Or maybe they were mad at me, because they hadn't even texted or called. My iPhone vibrated twice in my pocket so I took it and pressed the home button. On the lock screen, I saw Liam's messages.

"Heard u were free. Fantasticcc!"

"Are u driving to the airporttt?"

It was a red light so as I stopped the car, I was texting Liam back. I looked up for a fraction of a second and saw a bus. Coming straight towards me. Then, everything went completely dark.

~~~~~NOT SO IMPORTANT MESSAGES, ACTUALLY, YES THEY ARE SO PLEASE READ~~~~~

•This chapter was very short, I know, but it's 10:30 pm where I live and it's been a long day so I was too lazy to write but I wanted to update anyways because I love that feeling you get when you finish a chapter. :)

•I'm considering ending this story on the 30th chapter, because I never planned it out before, and I don't want to drag this story until it never ends you know ? :$ maybe it will be shorter, maybe longer who knows? But I've figured out how this story is going to end and you might not like it or you might cry ... That's it, no more hints! :D

• yes Katie is back :D

• oh and thank you to everyone who voted, read and gave nice positive feedbacks. We love you guys! Also, if you have a story you'd like for us to read, just inbox us or comment on our message board on my profile, we will check it out :)))) okay bye now

-Seph and Katie xx