Chapter 7: I want I want I want to be loved by you

• Dedicated to Iz (:

Louis' POV

"Harry, wake up! It's noon!" I yelled in Harry's ear.

He groaned and turned in his bed, so I couldn't reach him anymore.

"Louis... Leave me alone, I'm tired."

"Yeah, well that's what you say everyday! Wake up, Haz!"

"Leave me alone, boo bear! It's Saturday, let me sleep!"

I roll my eyes, annoyed with him. I felt like reaching out and slapping his pretty face.

"It's saturday evening, and we have an interview with Alan Carr in half a freaking hour, plus we don't live close so get the hell up!"

"Mhmmm Fiona....."

What?

"What the hell are you talking about Harry?" He doesn't answer, but I see him smiling in his sleep.

I run to the bathroom and fill a cup with water and I throw the water

at his face.

He yells. I smile, because I had made sure to fill the cup with ice cold water.

"I'M UP! I'M UP!"

He gets up and glaring at me, he goes into the bathroom. I decide to wait in the car because Niall was there waiting for us.

"Hey, Nialler. Guess what?"

He was too busy eating to answer, but I knew he was listening.

"Harry was talking about Fiona in his sleep."

"mbmfjd?"

I smile. The boys and I were so used to Niall talking with his mouth full that we understood everything he said.

"Well he seemed to be dreaming about having you know what with her. He was saying 'mhm Fiona.' I think that's why he didn't want to wake up."

Niall finally swallowed.

"Did you find out where he went yesterday?"

"No. He kept saying he was home but he obviously wasn't."

We gossiped about him like ten-year-old girls for fifteen minutes, until Niall exclaimed, "where the hell is he?!"

I hadn't noticed that he still wasn't there. Groaning, I was about to get out of the car in anger, but Niall stopped me and said he'd go, since I'd failed the first time.