Chapter 1

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: Ang programang ito ay Rated SPG sa Wattpad .
Striktong patnubay at gabay ng pagiiyakan ang kailangan .
Maaaring may maseselang tema, lingguwahe, karahasan, sexual, horror, o droga .
Na hindi angkop sa mga bata .
*******************************************
ABS-Marituy-CBN

*******************************************

Philippines

I was standing at the school's rooftop with the wind passing through me. My wavy beach hair blows through the winds direction as my eyes made contact with a certain countryhuman standing in front of me.

"You came, 私の花." He smiled, putting his hands on his chest.

"Philippines, Did you receive the letter I gave to you?" Japan asked, His eyes glittered like sparkles.

"Yes..." I added "So your the one who gave me the letter?" He nodded, scratching the back of his head allowing his white with red ombre hair to blow to the wind.

He sighed, thinking like everything is going to be fine. His eyes were starring against mine with a hint of nervousness.

"P-Philippines..." he stuttered bitting his lower lip. His cheeks brightened with red as he clenched his hands in his polo shirt.

"I Like yo-" Before he could say anything I stopped him.

"Im sorry... but I don't like you." He widened his eyes with a complete shock That only brings silence between us. The sounds of the wind that was passing through us is the only thing we can hear and the cold touch of the wind on our bodies.

"I-I see..." He smiled bitterly while looking at the cold floor with regret. Drip of Sweat escapes his body and his hands turned into a fist while his eyes formed circles of liquids.

"Im sorry I have to go!" Japan raised his voice, His arm covered his eyes from crying as he ran passed me but I didn't bother. I listened to the sounds of his shoes running to the stairs until little by little it disappeared.

I sighed in relief while looking at the light blue sky. I closed my eyes as I let the cold wind touched my skin again. It was cold. Very cold. But I didn't bother, since everything felt so relaxed and peaceful.

"Are you gonna stand there forever?" A familiar voice said interrupted me. I looked around and saw Sia with a stoic look. She had a very luxurious wavy hair. Almost making me to drop my jawline on the ground because of how extraordinarily silky and excessive her hair shines in this peaceful day.

No wonder girls from different classes envy her. She has the best hair in school than Brazil.

"Are you gonna eat lunch with us or not?" Sia asked, crossing her arms while raising her one brow up. I stared at her with no response as I let the wind blow lastly right through me before I went inside.

"Yeah..." I sighed, while walking pass her downstairs. Sia followed with a smile as we both head to the school's cafeteria.
*******************************************

I saw Nesia at the round table sitting so lonely with her lunchbox. She noticed us walking our way towards her as she waved her hand.

"Took you long enough!" Nesia pouted. I heard her tummy grumble. Earning a giggle from us. She blushed with red but just ignored it and grab her lunchbox in front of her.

Her mouth drooled as she started to unwrap the handkerchief from her lunchbox. Her eyes sparkled when she saw her favorite food that her only brother had made for her. I silently sat down on my chair and put my lunchbox at the table.

"What did your brother made you Phia?" Asked Nesia. I opened my lunch box and it had rice, dalawang Beef loaf (the STAR brand) and a hard-boilied egg inside as my lunch.

I stayed silent. My face turned dark while looking at my food with a deadpan expression. I felt my body went pale and that my soul flying away from my useless body in happiness.

Because the lunch I have today is the same thing I had ate last week.

"You could have just ask your brother to cook something else..." Nesia advised while Sia nods in agree. I faced them then sighed tiredlessly.

"Believe me... I tried." I said. While both of them looked at eachother in pity. I don't blame them though. Kuya Del just wants to learn how to cook new recipes any other than rice. Well at first me and my twin were against it. cause we think that he will burn the whole house down. So we decided to help him. But just the basics one like: a boiled-egg and an Argentina canned beef loaf. But he wasn't bad at cooking though. And it also didn't taste that bad either.

"Philippines..."

But when he decides to cook for us for lunch everyday we didn't hesitate nor complained. We're just... Happy.

"Philippines?"

We were so happy that we get to see kuya having a new talent/hobby of cooking.

"Phia? Are you listening?"

Imagine kuya Del becomes a chef! He'd be so successful! Than just wasting his time in a bar flirting with some unknown strangers!

"Nesia she's lock up with her thoughts again..."

But if he keeps cooking us with etlog or beef loaf everyday Im sure that Im gonna throw-

*𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗠*

"I can't eat it anymore..." Martial placed his lunchbox at our table.

"I can't eat your lunch! It's YOUR lunch!"  I countered at him while handing his lunch back.

"I can't eat anymore, I'm full." He said giving back his lunchbox to me. I know that you hate Kuya's everyday same cooking but atleast try to appreciate the love that he's putting in this wonderful meal.

"You take it!"

"No! You take it!"

"No! You take it!"

"Sabi na hindi ako gutom! BOBO!"

"IKAW YUNG BOBO! TANGA!"

"You two Stop, you might cause a ruccus here." PKI walked towards our table with MPAJA following behind him.

"Abang!" //Big brother in Malaysian\\

"Saudara" //Brother in Indonesian\\

"W-What are you guys doing here?" Sia asked a little embarrassed. great! The MAPHILINDO SISTERS with their brothers...

*******************************************
Updated: July 13, 2020
<sorry If I haven't uploaded any updated chapters for a long time now... You see I was busy... with things... that got me distracted for a while now...