Naeun was still embarrassed from what he has said earlier that she remained silent the whole ride. Even when they already parked and Taemin open up the car door for her, she chose to ignore him.

But the guy did not take it seriously. Actually, he found her action amusing... and cute.

"Naeun-ah​​​​​​, go find a seat. I will order for you. What do you want?"

Taemin asked the pregnant woman upon entering the diner, and when he look at her, he saw her cheeks were still tinted with pink. He wanted to laugh but refrain since he don't want to ruin her mood.

The model then looked up on the flashed menu above the counter. She is not really picky with food. The only problem is, there are certain scents that make her want to retch.

"Shio Ramen will do." She murmured but her eyes still roam around the menu.

Chuckling, Taemin asked, "Are you certain? You're only eating that?"

Naeun glanced at him a little and scowled. "Ugh! Include a plate of gyoza, dango, takoyaki, and onigiri."

"Yah, are you that hung—" He said in amusement but then he was cut off when the woman added a new one.

"Oh wait, order some mochi too, please?"

Naeun chirped while tugging the sleeve of his navy blue coat as if she already forgot the embarrassing moment during the drive. Even Taemin was caught a little off guard on her sudden action but a smile still find its way on his lips.

Shaking his head he muttered, "Calm down, woman. That's a lot."

Naeun glared at him. "You asked me if I'm only eating that and when I bulk buy from the menu, you're telling me to calm down? You're confusing, Mr. CEO."

Taemin end up laughing loudly over her reaction. But since this is his pregnant woman talking, he raised his arms in defeat. He understand where this nagging and moodswings coming from because he has already seen it from his cousin's wife.

"Ara, ara. I will order now, you go find a place."

He said with a smile and Naeun turned, finally leaving him behind.

Since his woman requested a lot of food, he opted to buy a Karamiso Ramen for him and the rest that Naeun wanted. He somehow knew that she will not be able to finish those stuffs and the least that he want is to waste food.

He then searched for the the supermodel clad on her flowery D&G dress and found her seated on a secluded table from afar.

Luckily, the servers in the Japanese diner were fast that it only took less than ten minutes after he settled down for their orders to arrive.

Taemin was seated in front of Naeun and he stare at her in awe as her gloomy expression was instantly replaced with excitement. Her eyes even sparkles in delight especially when her colorful mochis find its way on their table. At some point, she almost squeal in happiness.

"You look like a kid rather than a pregnant woman, Naeun-ah."

He said to her once the server has left which made her to raise her brows. Then a smug smile spread over her beautiful feature when a thought suddenly crossed her mind.

Smirking she said, "At least you already know how our child will act and look like. You'll not be surprised."

The CEO, who is in the middle of taking a slurp of his spicy ramen, ended up hanging his mouth open and stared at the woman in front of him in disbelief. Of course. Soon, perhaps a year from now, he will be seeing his child acting just like her.