第十

Author's POV

After Lan Zhan went back to the hotel room, he started throwing things onto the wall. He shouted and cried loudly, which made Lan Xi Chen very worried. "Yanli, what do I do?? Lan Zhan makes me very worried now." Yanli then sighed and said: "Depends if Wei Ying decides to wake up before we make our 4 hour drive back in 3 weeks time." Lan Zhan then shouted: "WHY?!?! WEI YING?!?!?! PLEASE!! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH WEN CHAO AND BANG CHAN!!! ITS ALL MY FAULT YOU ARE THERE!!" 

Jiang Cheng then said: "Why not we leave Lan Zhan alone.." Lan Xi Chen waited at the doorstep for a while and saw a sad Lan Zhan throwing a can of Soda onto a wall."

Wei Ying's POV

"Wei Ying....Wei Ying??" I woke up on a beach. "Wh.....Where am I??" I look worried when someone familiar called my name. "Wei Ying?? How is my son??" I saw Madam Lan and Qinghen Jun. "Mister and Madam Lan??"  They smiled at me and patted my hair. "YAH, I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT LAN ZHAN CHEATED ON WEI YING!!"

I saw Sulli, Jonghyun and Goo Hara playing with a beach ball. "Look, he is in a coma. What happens if he ends up like u-" they turned around and saw me. "YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN, HE IS WITH US NOW!"

☆TIME FOR HOTEL DEL LUNA TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE LOL☆

I was surprised to see them until a young woman stood in front of me. "You are still alive." She pinned me down the floor. "OWW WHAT GIVES?!?!" The young lady said: "What brings you here?? And if you are in a coma, please leave!"

"But... it has been one minute since I was here.." The lady said: "As a person that lived here for 1000 years. 1 minute is 1 human month. Like Jonghyun, he died in 2017 so he has been here longer than Sulli and Hara."

So I have been in a coma for a month now? I thought she was lying until she said: "YAH, DO IT IS ALMOST 2 MINUTES DO YOU WANNA DIE OR STAY?!"

That's when she gave me a blue flower and I was at a hospital with Lan Zhan, Jiang Cheng and Yanli. I couldn't see a thing but I could feel their presence.

"W...WEI YING!!" Lan Zhan shouted and hugged me tightly. Just then I heard a child crying. "Wuaahhhhhh, my parents left me here because I'm a nuisance!!" The child was crying on my doorstep.

After I regained my consciousness, I went to the door step and saw a cute little boy who is crying. "Are you okay??" I asked. Then the little boy hugged my leg tightly and cried. "I WANT A MAMA AND A PAPA!" he cried again. Lan Zhan came out and saw The boy too.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Ah Yuan!" The boy replied........