第二

Lan Zhan's POV

I woke up exactly at 6 am because my home was just a one hour drive to the RECESSESS event in Beijing.

"Lan Zhan, I will prepare the food. You go and freshen up." Said Xi Chen when he was making medicine in case one of us gets carsick.

While I was bathing I thought to myself: "if I dont behave, father would hear from them and he would definitely be mad."

After I got changed we went to have breakfast at a nearby cafe. "Hi ma'am, one frappuccino and one mocha please!" I asked the cafe owner.

"Wah, such a nice mannered man. You look good with my daughter she is very well mannered too." The owner said. Xi Chen laughed at me and said: "Aww someone is interested!"

"I'm sorry. I am not interested in your daughter. " I said to the owner. "But you always come by. My daughter says she is interested in you-" I cut her off and said: "I'm sorry but I am not interested in her. Hey, you can find someone else to be the one for you."

"You are right. I am so sorry about my mother telling you about me. I will do as you wish then." She told me as if she regretted something.

Xi Chen and I waved goodbye and the owner kept repeating "sorry" for the hundredth time in a row.

Anyway after that we went to Beijing with full bellies. When Xi Chen put the radio on I decided to go read some dirty comics through Tapas.

When my face was slowly turning red after seeing what I saw. I have this very weird feeling coming through my bottom part. I got scared and told Xi Chen: "Hey, Xi Chen. I need to go to the toilet!"

He stopped by a rest station and let me go to the bathroom. I ran as fast as I could so that Xi Chen won't know what's happening to me.

I went inside a room and to my horror, I felt dirty minded after that. I put my phone in my pocket and said: "if I did IT  at the Recessess event, baba would be mad at me! But I really cant help it!"

I went out and saw Xi Chen waiting outside of the car and getting fresh air. I just ran to the car and asked: "Did I keep you waiting??" "Uh, no Lan Zhan. You didn't. Right let's continue our journey."

I kept my secret from Xi Chen so that he doesn't know what I'm up to. I kept reading the FANFIC. When a speed bump came up I breathed sharply and bit my bottom lip.

"L...Lan Zhan, are you ok?? You just-" I cut him off saying: "Xi Chen, I'm fine. I'm not sick or anything. I love the airconditioner blowing on my face that's why I did that. " Then I bit my bottom lip again.

"I see, you like the airconditioner huh. That's why I like this car. Yo I recommend this car ahahah! Anymore cars you want me to recommend-"

"No Xi Chen, I'm fine." I said in a deep voice. "Ok then. Whoa Lan Zhan, why is your so deep though were you shi-"

"Xi Chen ah, enough is enough. 闭嘴!" -it means shut up in Chinese- Then Xi Chen looked at me and sighed. "I should have told the cafe owner about- Lan Zhan we are here!!"

We saw a border saying "欢迎来北京!" -Or "Welcome to Beijing"- I felt very welcomed when 3 ladies treated us with tea.

I bit my lip and said: "I will pass!" Then the ladies look disappointed when I said that.

Xi Chen said: "Wei, why don't you want tea? Is it because-" "Hey I drank coffee y'know?" "Oh right, I forgot about that." We then laughed it off and went to the hotel reserved by the event.

A/N
Yes I speak Chinese cuz my mom is Indonesian Chinese and I have 2 Chinese grandparents. They all want me to speak chinese soooo.....

TO THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND CHINESE IM TRULY SORRY!!