🥵第四🥵

Shit's getting real. SHIT'S GETTING REAL!

*bits and pieces from all stories (except meme books) combined here*

Author's POV
Then, Wei Ying said back: "You could have told me earlier. Anyways I like you too" Then Lan Zhan smiled with his puppy eyes.

LAN ZHAN'S POV
I looked at Wei Ying and smiled at him with my puppy eyes.

Then we went to my room and just cuddled up while watching animal documentaries for no reason at all. After watching 5 episodes of animal documentaries, we got bored.

"Wei Ying??"
"Yes, Lan Zhan??"
"Catch me if you can.."

I gave him a wink and a smirk after saying that. "Sir, why are you even smirking at me?"

"Catch me first then I will tell.."

He gave me the "Bitch what the fuck" look at me, and then he chased me. I ran to the bedroom with him  catching up. By the time he got there, I shut the door.

I then pushed Wei Ying onto the wall. I kissed passionately and hungrily, I then pushed him to the bed and kissed deeper than usual.

"Wow you are a professional..." Wei Ying then took off my hoodie and then he kissed me with tongue. I took his Sweater and Pants off and he chuckled. He whispered: "God, you are a professional!"

Then Yanli called me and asked: "Hey guys, do you want to go to the club??" I told her: " We're good! We are very tired." Then Wei Ying hanged up my phone for me.

I told Wei Ying: "Tomorrow...we....can.... do this.....again" and then I  kissed him deeper than before while he was tracing my abs.

He then broke the kiss and said: "This is not the Lan Zhan I know." He pushed me off and said: "I'm going to the club, you can stay if you want."

I thought to myself: "I am not finished, I wanna play with him just for another while."

WEI YING'S POV

I was about to get changed when Lan Zhan put his chin on my shoulder saying: "Wei Ying I'm lonely. Please can't you stay for a while!"

I told him off saying: "Lan Zhan, why are you behaving like this suddenly?" He then let go and said: "Fine, Wei Ying. Just do what you want. We can skip-"

"LAN ZHAN, SKIPPING THE EVENT WILL GIVE US TROUBLE! WHY DO YOU!" he then put his finger on my lips and said: "Shhhh, my parents won't know. But you're parents will. I would have to make an excuse for you."

I had no choice but to let Lan Zhan do what he wants with me. So I said: "Fine, but only tomorrow THATS ALL!"

To be continued.....