𝙍𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙚 𝙉' 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩..

Domani walked into the apartment, after playing basketball with his friend, Malachi. As usual his mother and her boyfriend were arguing. "Back home, to this bullshit.." He mumbles. He walks off into his room, closing his door shut.

After awhile, Renee walks into the home, part drunk, and part sober. As he sat reminisces how she once was when his father was alive, joyful and sweet. He reflected on Amari killing his dad, due to his father killing Amore's mother. He had to accept it regardless, because it was karma.

"I heard you have to retake biology class.." Renee leaned against the door frame.

"I'm surprised you care, but science isn't my best subject" Domani sighed.

"Look, baby, every since your father died, I haven't been the best mother lately. I was thinking tomorrow, I take you to see a basketball game? The Brooklyn Nets?" Renee held two tickets in her hand.

"I'd like that" He nodded his head. John walks into the room, causing Domani to suck his teeth.

"I thought you told this boy to leave a few nights ago?!".

"John, do not start yo' shit! I'm tryna reconnect back with my son!" Renee yelled.

"Man, reconnect my ass! I'm giving you a place to stay while I pay the rent, and you wanna kiss up to his bad ass?!" He pointed at him.

"You not gonna keep yelling at my moms like that! Word to my dead pops, you gon' respect her!" Domani responded to him.

"Yo' momma is gonna respect because I pay for this house! Not yo' bitchass dead daddy!".

"John...." Renee said.

"Whatchu said 'bout my dad?!" Domani stood up pulling up his pants. There was a loud knocking on the door, making John turn around to go get it, knowing he'd be the only one to have company.

He opened the door seeing, Tisha holding one year old, Tyrell. He closed the door, leaving a little crack open.

"What you doing here? My girl and her son inside!" John pointed inside his apartment.

"He already knows, John. He knows" Tisha said softly.

"Knows what?!".

"He knows that Tyrell isn't his son.." Tisha sighed. "It was slipped out by accident.."

"You know I can't afford to take care of no kid right now" John said.

"John, I don't know what to do" She pouted.

"Well, you gonna have to figure that out on ya' own". Domani walks in, seeing John pooping his head out the door.

"What you doing?" Domani asked him.

"Nothing" John closed the door.

Wow..

𝙉𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙀𝙈, 𝙉𝙔

"So Tyrell isn't yours?" Nadia assured Amari. He left his apartment in Brooklyn with Amore, so he could get a break from their apartment.

"That's what she said. It's crazy cause I been there since he was born, and she gonna tell me this shit now".

"If you'd like you and Amore can stay the night" Nadia suggested to him. She missed her granddaughter living with her anyway.

Amari thought about it for a second. "She can stay for tonight, I'll drop the girls to school in the morning. I'll head home".

"You sure 'Mari?".

"Yeah, I'm good" He sighed. Amore stood in the hallway listening, she went back into her room, where Imani was on her phone scrolling through Instagram.

She sat on her bed, sighing. She felt bad for her father, what'd he do to deserve this.

"You wanna sneak out tomorrow?" Imani asked her. She was planning on meeting up with Malachi at the basketball court since it was the start of the weekend tomorrow.

"Sure" She shrugged. Imani raised her eyebrows.

"Forreal?".

"Yes, we don't do anything on the weekends" Amore turned on her tv that hung to the wall.

"Okay cool. I'm going to my room, peace" Imani held her two fingers up as she walked out of the room.

Amore signed into her Netflix profile, thinking.

Should I really sneak out?

sorry this took so long to update

love y'all tho 💙