𝟑

𝘾𝙃𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙂𝙊,𝙄𝙇

Amari Christopher Michaels

Music blasted through the club, as Amari sat and smoked a blunt. He was in the club with his friends .Tonight,was the night for him to get out and have fun. He just wanted to get a few things off his mind.

He had two cups of whiskey in front of him, and drank it down. That counted as his sixth drink for the night. He watched as Jasmine whispered and snuggled with Quincy.

"Ay, you good? You had enough to drink,bruh" Quincy noticed that Amari's eyes are low.

"I'm good what about ya' girl? Let's talk about if she is good, after what she did to Simone" He blurted out. The night Simone passed away, Jasmine was with her, and there was a shootout at a party they went to.

"Maybe, I should take you home-" Ricky began.

"Nah, I'm good. Now I wanna know why you did what you did to my girl?! She had a life to live you know!".

Jasmine was confused. "I didn't do shit. We was having fun and shots went off!".

"You prolly fucked that same nigga that shot her too! Man, you needa learn to keep yo' girl under control!" Amari yelled. Ricky sunk in his seat not saying anything, he didn't want no part.

"Let's not forget you was cheating on her too! She didn't need your toxic ass! Deadbeat having ass!". Jasmine kissed her teeth, crossing her arms.

Amari started to laugh, and laugh. He couldn't help but find this hilarious.

"I'm a deadbeat huh? Who's the real father of Imani, then, huh?!". Quincy shot him a look, he felt disrespected deeply, he wouldn't even expect Amari to say something like that. Guess, being drunk does really bring out one's true feelings.

"Nigga what?! You don't even take care of Amore! So if anything I'm a father figure to her!" Quincy stood up. Amari got up, pushing Quincy. He knew it was the truth, but he just didn't want to accept it.

"Hey stop it!"

"It isn't that serious!"

"We're calling 911!".

Ricky pulled Amari out the club. He said he was going to bring Amari home, like he said. He was also Amari's ride to the club.

"Amari, what's going on with you? You don't even drink like that" Ricky asked him. He was really concerned for him, he never usually acted like this.

"Man, I-I just wish I could go back in time. She's gone and it's my fault..I cheated on her.. and now she's gone. All I got is myself.." Amari cried out. He wasn't emotional if it wasn't about someone he cared about.

"No you don't bro..you got your daughter. You even got Nadia raising her. You need to take time out of your day, and get to know her, the kid don't even claim you, man".

Amari nodded his head in agreement. He was going to try his best to be a parent, even though he knew nothing.

𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣..

Amore sat down as Nana slipped the clear beads into her hair. She was so happy to be getting her hair braided. She wore denim overalls that came to her knees, with a pink unzipped hoodie and pink converses.