𝟏𝟎

𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙇𝙔𝙉, 𝙉𝙔

Amari Christopher Michaels

He button his shirt fully, then tied his tie around his neck. Today was Amari and Tisha's wedding. He was slightly happy, but his mind had traveled off on Simone. Not only Simone, but his daughter, he was worried about what'd she think of him marrying Tisha.

He picked up a picture of Simone from his nightstand, looking at her beautiful smile.

"You still looking at pictures of her?" Tisha tilted her head at him, as she walked in the room. Tyrell was busy taking nap in his crib.

"Yeah I am. At the end of the day she still has a special place in my heart. She's the mother of my child". Tisha rolled her eyes.

"That child is disrespectful-".

"Okay, look if you wanna be my wife, I don't want you talking bad about my daughter! I'm trying my hardest to be a good parent to her, because I wasn't one at first. You need to learn to have some respect for her, and I'm not asking you, I'm telling you!" Amari stood trying not to wake Tyrell.

Tisha was speechless. She never expected Amari to put her in her place.

"Whatever" Tisha chuckled.

𝙉𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

Amore sat on her bed watching Gravity Falls, on her tv. She heard a knock at her door. "Nana, I told you, I don't feel like going to the wedding!" She exclaimed.

"I'm not Nana" The door opened, as Amari walked into her room. She was surprised he was in the room. He sat on the end of her bed.

The silence between them became a bit a awkward, for some odd reason. "I'm happy your getting married. I don't wanna stop you from being excited about your big day".

"I understand if you don't wanna come to the wedding. But I just want to let you know, I loved your mom a lot, believe me I still do. Sometimes when I look at pictures of her, she reminds me of you. Most importantly, it reminds me of how much I love you, Amore. I'm really really sorry, I wasn't there for you, and I blame myself. Ever since the day you were born, it's like your mom had this lock on my heart, that wouldn't make me leave her alone, and that's because of you".

Amore smiled at every word her father said. Something that she was never expecting to hear from him, due to his past ways.

"I love you too. I changed my mind, I'm going to the wedding" Amore got up picking up the dress she pulled out.

Amari smiled as he left her room, for her to get dress.

Good..

He walked into the living room, seeing Mercedes and Jasmine arguing. He palmed his face, while Ricky and Quincy tried to break it up. Nadia was busy fixing the wedding cake.

The hell is she doing here..

"Ay, Ay! What the hell is going on? Jasmine, why are you here? I didn't invite you to the wedding!" Amari shouted. Mercedes scrunched her face up at Jasmine, as her little stomach poked out.