𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 - 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘣𝘺: 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨

Crickets chirped and frogs croaked this all getting on Sam's nervous as he sat in a bare grassy field beside his lover. Colby laid on a soft blanket starring yo at the stars getting lost in them. Sam laying beside him annoyed but happy enough to be with his boyfriend.
He turned his head to face the brunette boy not quite being able to see his face but could hear his nose sniffling and running.

"Baby..." Sam whispered.

"He's going to kill me," Colby said losing his breath. "It's so w-wrong," his voice finally broke.

Sam just stared at his love watching as the moons light reflected of his shiny eyes and tear strokes cheeks. He turned his head back to facing the night sky. Crossing his hands behind his head.

"He's wrong".

Colby looked at Sam admiring his cozy position, "What?"

Sam sat up pulling Colby up by his shirt so the two were sitting up. "It's not wrong Colby," Sam softly said. "Tell me, does it feel wrong?" Colby stayed silent looking at the field of grass that overpowered them both.
"When I kiss your lips does it feel wrong? When I make love to you does it feel wrong?"

Sam grabbed Colby's chin pulling him to face him. Colby's lip trembled as he tried to hold back the tsunami of tears. But it broke, his walls came crashing down like they were never there.

"What does it feel like Colby?"

Colby sobbed, "it feels so right".

"When you kiss me or touch me or hold my hand, does it feel normal?"

"Y-Yes".

"Then look at me," Colby looked up at Sam. "Your father is wrong," he stated. "And he is going to rot in hell for what he has did to you, you understand me?"

With sad but happy filled eyes he nodded keeping his eye contact with Sam. Sam carefully cupped his cheek as if he were to break him and pulled him into a fulfilling kiss. A kiss that Colby thought was wrong but felt so right. A kiss that he looked forward to every day, a kiss that he would die for.
He knew this was his last night with Sam, but Sam didn't know that and he wasn't going to know. Colby knew when he got home late tonight that he wouldn't get to Sam again so he was going to make the most of it.
He pushed on Sam's chest slowly pushing him onto the blanket as he crawled on top of him continuing their shared kiss.

"Colby," Sam whispered as he flipped the two over reversing positions.

"It's not wrong".

——
Please don't correct my spelling in the comments, it's called autocorrect and being to lazy to go back and fix every single word :)

I thought this was cute, lmk in the comments.
Oh and I need some requests🥺👉🏼👈🏼

Hope you have a good day/night!
-
𝘞𝘤: 488