9

She opens her eyes, realising that she is watching the same view before she closed her eyes

She opens her eyes, realising that she is watching the same view before she closed her eyes. The difference is Hyunwoo is not there.

Wait, am I still alive?

"Argh!" That voice attracts her to look at the side. To her surprise, Hyunwoo is getting beaten up... By a guy...

She blinks her eyes for a clearer vision, and... That is... Prince? She met him twice before, yet she still doesn't know what is his actual name other than his incognito, Prince.

Ryujin drops her jaw to see what is exactly happening in front of her right now. This person is just... Not the same Prince she ever met. She never knew Prince can be this serious. His face shows no mercy. His jaw clenched, eyes glaring deep into Hyunwoo — enough to tell how much he's flamming from the anger.

He is swinging his fist, unstoppable to Hyunwoo's cheek, making it obviously swollen and bleeding. His final move is the kick on the stomach and Hyunwoo ends up lying on the ground.

"Are you okay?" He walks to Ryujin who is still struggling to get up from the position.

Ryujin loses her words. She's in too much shock and also, she feels too shame. She had been rude to him yet he is the one to save her in the moment she might end up dying.

Another big shock hits Ryujin when someone is walking towards Prince from his back. Hyunwoo staggers on his feet, holding the knife in his hand.

"Watch out!!!" she shouts with trembling voice, eyes start to soak again. Please, don't let him hurt!

Realising how Ryujin's eyes grow bigger and also with that shout, Yuta turns to his back, knowing what is happening. He prepares some attacks, but unluckily, the knife slashes his arm before he can even turn back first.

Fresh blood splashes onto Ryujin's face, making her shivers from the fear.

Yuta can't deny the pain, but leaving this psychopath undone is just not the right thing to do. Hand still covering the bleeding wound, he kicks Hyunwoo on the head with all of his strength and madness. And this cause Hyunwoo to faint.

Ryujin runs to Yuta, leaving her cap on the floor, hair frees. She can't think of any other things than that guy who's injured after saving her. "Let's go to the infirmary."

"But this guy... Don't you need to settle him first?"

"I'll settle with him later. Please ignore other things and get treated first!" Ryujin holds Yuta's thin waist, helping him to walk to the infirmary.

"Hey, kid, the injured part is my arm. I can walk normally. Seriously." Yuta chuckles. Is she too panic that her brain malfunctions?

Realising that, she lets go her hands from his waist and clenches her teeth from the shame. Damn you, brain! Why give me such shame? "J-Just in case... But watch who you are calling. I'm in the same grade as Hina, which mean I'm one year younger than you and I'm not a kid."