5

Another week passed

Another week passed. A whole week full of Yuta's regret. Masato will be flying to Korea today to make the second deal with Shin Group. Yeah, the first deal was cancelled.

"A-are you Ryujin?"

"I see... So this is Prince. What a great disappointment, huh? My bad, I put too much expectation and end up getting frustrated seeing a gang's successor was beaten up by a girl."

And that's how it ended. That's how the deal was cancelled.

Yuta walks in the hallway, with Hina following him at the side. "Where is Otousan? What room?" She looks to the left and right, checking for the room her dad might be staying.

"Why are you following me? I told you to let me come here alone," he says, annoyed. He's not in the mood right now. He keeps thinking about what he should say when he meets his dad. He knows his dad is mad at him for turning the deal into chaos. But being stubborn, he comes all the way here, threatening one of his dad's underlings to tell him the location.

"Are you the only one who misses Otousan? This is his first time being in Korea. We should at least welcome him, shouldn't we?"

"It's not a trip. It's about business."

"Then why are you coming?"

"Did you never see me doing business before?" Yuta is almost at the edge of his patience.

"But the deal was cancelled, right?"

Yuta freezes in his step, looking down to his sister. "How did you found this out?" Gosh, he tries his best to remain the shameful thing as secret but just how could this kid know?

"O-Okaasan..." Hina stutters, realising she might say something wrong.

Okaasan, how could you do this to your son? As this thing is no longer a secret, he manages to make things clear about that incident. "It's not my fault. Listen-"

"Of course it's not your fault, Oniichan! I do know my brother. You did beat up the kids who bullied me in my childhood. What's a big deal with a girl?" Hina looks at her brother.

Hina's words warms his heart. He knows he acts like a brother who just ignores his sister, but he can't deny that he loves his sister. "Anyone could be mistaken! Her outfit looked like she's going to take a stroll. I just wanted to save her as I thought she might be lost. It's not that I couldn't fight her, I just don't hit a girl. And who expects a girl to be involved in a mafia gang? And her name! It's Ryujin. Hina-chan, do you know the Japanese mythology about the dragon God? Isn't its name Ryujin too? That's just too hyperbolic for an incognito, don't you think so? No one use classic things as incognito nowadays." He ends up nagging alone.

"Ahh, that master of serpents? But hey, Oniichan, are you forgetting me?"

"Achaa... Maybe Otousan and Okaasan allow you to join the gang, but I don't. Once I become the next leader, don't you ever think of stepping even one step into the business. Wakarimasuka, Cat Eye?" He brings out his sister's incognito, teasingly. Being a yakuza means to put your life in danger and Yuta won't let Hina hurts.

Hina pouts. "I'm strong, you know? But Oniichan, it's your fault."

"What? What's my fault?"

"Didn't Otousan told you earlier that the client is Korean? How could you end up thinking about Japanese mythology? And plus, Ryujin is also a Korean name. My classmate's name is Ryujin."

"I-It was just a language confusion though... Well, that might happen sometimes. And what's wrong with your friend? Tell her to stop being weird by having that name. Huh, luckily I have no weird friends like her. Winwin, Taeyong, Mark, Johnny... Yeah, no one has a weird name."

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

Yuta checks his bank account. It's the beginning of a new month. Means, the allowance should be already transferred into his account. He checks for the latest transaction and his forehead that is covered by the bang forms a frown. 3 000 000  ₩? That's double of his monthly allowance. He usually received 1 5000 000 ₩ per month. Of course his dad can afford to give more, but he's not a spoiled child. Plus, his friends might be curious about his dad's business if he spends too much money.

After taking out the money from the ATM, he calls his dad. "Moshi moshi, Otousan! I just checked my account, and why did you transfer twice the usual amount? Is that all for me?"

"Did you make something so great that I should give you twice the usual amount?" Those words almost pierce his ear. Very insinuating. Guess his dad is still mad at him because of the incident. It's been two weeks though. He met his father at the hotel, apologizing and explaining what was happen, but his dad seems like he's still mad at him. Well, no wonder if he does so. Every deals involve a lot of cash. And no one wants to take any loss, for sure. "That's for you and Hina. Give half of it to Hina."

"Why you send her allowance into my account?"

"Is her school too far from yours? How minutes of ride does it takes? I thought you two are in the same school. Guess I was mistaken." Very insinuating — for the second time.

"Otousan, that's not what I mean... You usually separated our allowance." Maybe he should be more careful of his words after this — especially after he did something wrong to his father.

"Just to save the time as Kanata had an incoming emergency while transferring it."

"Oh, I see... I'll give it to Hina for sure. Arigatou, Otousan. But Otousan..." He bites his lip in nervousness. He's not sure whether to ask it or not. And yes, he decides to ask, "How was the second deal went? Was it going well?"

"Hey... Don't you know me? Of course, it went well."

"Glad to hear that, " he sighs in relief after Masato's laugh reach his ears. "Otousan... Just in case if you have another Korean client, I'll try my best not to make any chaos."

"Sure. If the client is not a girl. How come you are my son? None of me nor your mom is such a soft-hearted person. Are you sure you came out from your mom's womb?" He sighs at the end of his words.

"Otousan!"

And they end up bursting into laughter.