so she did. it should match her power to a celestial spirit and she should be able to flu I just haven't creatue the weapon for it. I need to it out of Leavy. I turned to laxus and kissed him. " you don't need to worry. I'll be fine."I said.

truth was the transformation had started. I went to help erza. she took the armor but she had to wait for me to finish the weapon.

then I heard Lucy yell for me to  come help. we went down to the library and they had read books I had read many times. to clean my magic.

I sat there then Virgo showed up. she was after a orb think. I laughed because I had reck it. she doesn't need to know. I fight Virgo. just using wind magic. I grab Virgo and i Diamondize her into a cross. "hurry up!"I yelled at the girls.

"sliver we can only go as fast as we can. "Lucy reply.

Virgo broke the diamond. "I know you went that strong any more.."

she fired her wip around I douged her moves. I keep out her rang I knew I had to use my dragon slayer magic.  "raw of the diamond dragon!" I missed.

her whip got around my  waist. "time for your punshment."

she tried to wip me around. I grab the side. I held on to the wipe and engofed it into flames. she let go and the wipe drop a dragon glow started to englof me.  she looked scread. she desaper into a hole. I jumped down and slammed her into the ground punching the ground. "wake up!" I screamed.

she smiled then head butting me then tossing me off the edge. "wind votex." I used to stop my self.

I land doing a hand stand. Virgo wip me around then knocked me out.

I woke up on the ground to natzu shaking me violently " why don't you use your slayer magic!" he scream.

I kicked him in the head. "don't want to talk about it."I said heading up using a wind jumped.

I went home and laied down. I ice my head. I was about ready to give up. Lucy knocked on my door. " sliver are you all right?"

"leave me alone."

she open the door." sliver something wrong. you haven't been right since the games."

"leave me alone!"I screamed.

she quickly left then my brother showed up. "your guild friend are worried about you."

"what they don't understand I want to be left a lone."I sighed.

"ah you don't know what you missing. you don't have to be alone. I didn't know you had a cat."

"I don't I'm allergic."

he let the dam exceed in. this stupid cats been around for ages. "hello whats your name." Rouge asked.

I went and put my gloves on. picked the cat up and tossed it out side."you are so mean."

"hey I feed it but I can't be near it or I'll swell up."

"there medicine for that. I'm allegic to. here."

I tried one of the pills he let the exceed in. "touch it" he said.

so I did with one finger. I didn't puff up or stop breathing. "wow. what is your name" I said.

the cat was wet and scrafy.I knew I couldn't get ride of it. " mana." she said.

I picked her up. " aren't you adorable. you need a clean up."

"really?"

"yeah. do you want fish?" I asked.

"yes!"