"Huh?"

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you Cretan!"

You and Shoto stood at the entryway. Despite the big red 1-A engraved on the door, after hearing those words, you double-checked your schedule to make sure this was the right class.

"I spoke too soon." You muttered.

Most seats were already occupied, a bevy of outwardly appearing quirks bringing color to the room. In the upper left corner, the source of all that noise bickered endlessly with another.

Blonde-haired, massed with spikes, a boy sat with his hands in his pockets, feet kicked back over his desk. His face was toned with red eyes and a mean grin, uniform worn with liberal care.

"You're kidding me right?" His voice, a brazen thing, chuckled at the endnotes. "Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?"

Standing right over him, four-eyes was taking a bit of beating. He stood back, hands returning to his sides as if glue sat snug between his fingers.

"Let's start over." The boy cleared his throat. "I'm Tenya Iida from the Somé Private Academy."

"Somé, huh? So you must think you're better than me. I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one."

"You would threaten me? Your own classmate!?" The Cretan only smirked harder, licking his canines. The confrontation, on his end, was a welcomed one. "Are you sure you're in the right place!?"

Unfortunately, you were. Which left limited options for sitting somewhere unbeknownst to obnoxious peers.

One chair was open towards the back, beside a pretty girl you'd met in the recommendation trials. Her black hair sloped down her shoulders in an all too neat ponytail, smile warm as ever. She'd make a delightful seating partner. But alas, like everything in life, Shoto beat you to it.

You thinned your eyes as he took his seat. A curt nod was his way of saying, I understand you wanted to sit here. But I do not care.

I'll get you back for that, you popsicle.

Which wasn't too much of a threat. Your revenge plots only consisted of intentionally confusing him.

What do you mean the sky isn't blue?

Think about it Sho. We both say grass is green, but what if my green is different from your green? Hm? It's the same with the sky. We say it's blue, but can we ever truly be sure?

I- Um. Wait.

Cue Shoto spending the next week looking up at the clouds, brows furrowed, lips pursed, lost in existential peril over a freaking color. To be fair, he'd eaten your ice cream without asking so really, he'd sealed his own fate.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Someone bumped into your back. It was barely a nudge really, but when you turned around a freckled boy met your gaze with that of a guilty pup's. "Are you alright!?"

"Yeah," you answered, unfazed. On the other end of the spectrum, freckles bit his lip, shaky as ever. "Are you?"

"Me? Oh, yes!" He yelled, those green hues of his catching your attention as much as his gentle voice. "I'm totally fine. It's the first day, so exciting! UA is excellent! I'm so grateful to be here. I get to meet wonderful new prospective heroes! Great experience! Amazing, incredible, fantastic, awesome!"

The fact that he still had a breath in his lungs surprised you more than his arsenal of positive judgements.

"You got another adjective you want to throw in there?" You asked, lightening the mood with a laughing breath.