teddy bear

Summary:

Jimin had some time alone with his teddy bear and a few toys
______________________________________

"Are they gone?" Jimin asked himself, he's been waiting to fuck himself for ever now. Because he's never had the chance to touch himself, unless him and the other members were doing something.

11:45

"Ok they're gone...."

Jimin was now dressed up in his long pink shirt and knee high socks, going completely commando under neath.

He grabbed his lube, butt plug, his vibrator, and his XL dildo. Not forgetting to grab his teddy bear that Jungkook gave to him for his 22nd birthday, of course not for jimin to use it in such an erotic way.

None of the members are aware of jimin's use for the teddy bear, he has made it a almost weekly thing to rub himself against the stuffed animal.

Just by looking at the bear you could notice how there were dried stains on it, and the occasional tear. But, not just any tear, the tear on the bottom that reeks the smell of cum.

He was now covering the butt plug in the strawberry lube, then inserting the plug in himself. Now getting the vibrator and strapping it on his small cock, moaning as it touched his sensitive balls.

After some time of twisting and pushing the plug in himself, he took it out and replaced it with the much bigger toy. His eyes shut tight and his mouth hung open as the toy entered him. He let out a loud "f-fuuuck~" as the object immediately hit his prostate, drool coming out of his mouth.

Soon after he started to bounce on the toy, as he pressed his small hands on the ground. His legs shaking, already giving out. He brought his hands up to his neck and pressed down, but still being able to breath.

Soon jimin cummed with a shake of his legs and a long whine, the liquid getting all over his bed.

Now that he has fucked himself, he wants to rub himself against the stuffy. Jimin moaned out as his dick rubbed against it, and started to dry hump the object.
______________________________________

Jimin had finally cummed 6 times and was really fucked out by now, he now wanted to just sleep. Him being to lazy to clean up his own mess, but still doing so, not wanting to be gross.

Soon jimin was sleeping after cleaning, but still to lazy to get dressed. So, now he was laying down naked in his bed, no covers to cover himself. He didn't care if anyone walked in on him, to be honest, he kinda hoped someone did walk in on him.

"Shhh be quiet...jimin might be asleep, we don't wanna wake him up." Jin was now slowly opening up jimin's door, noticing how jimin was completely naked. Now all the members were huddled around jimin, there bulges growing in their pants.

"We should punish him when he wakes up...." jungkook stated, the rest nodding their heads in agreement. "But for right now let's let him sleep" Jin said, being the motherly figure in the group.

Now all the members were asleep, them waiting to fuck jimin in the morning.