Eleven🤍

Nau'Jour Grainger
__________________

"Nigga you know that ain't the way to the bathroom" Amp said looking at me

Over course I know that shit I ain't dumb.

"Oh shit it sholl ain't lemme go show her where it's at" I got off the couch putting my phone in my pocket.

I walked down the hall into my room where I told her to go.

She was finna turn about until I wrapped my hand around her neck.

She act like I ain't kno it was ha, she tried to hide

"Didn't I tell you to unblock me" I said pushing her into the wall closing the door.

"Umm did you?" She said laughing causing me to make my grip tighter.

"I ain't playing pull yo phone out" I said looking into her eyes.

"Ian got no phone it's gone like poof disappear" I chuckled choking her a tighter. Either she was gone pull her phone out or die her choice.

She quickly went in her back pocket pulling her phone out.

I snatched it out her hand putting it up to her face. Going to her messages unblocking me but I'm gone act like I ain't see no nigga name Kelon with "😉🥰"in her phone.

I lied I am going to act like it. "Who Kelon" I asked her

"Who is who?" She said with a confused face" this lil girl think I'm playing with her

*author- he calling her lil girl like he ain't tryna get with ha. What's his problem*

"Ight cause you think I'm playing who tf is kelon?" I said grabbing her neck a tighter.

"Wait cause you tryna ki- kill me.Let me g- go and imma tell you"

I let her go a little to where she could still breathe and signaled for her speak

Damnnn no way he did ha like that... smh

__________________________
Chapter 12 coming but I'm just tired so I'm finna take a nap real quick

   __________________________Chapter 12 coming but I'm just tired so I'm finna take a nap real quick