Ten🥰

Zanna Zyaire Thomas

"Come on AnnA he finna come so get ready" KyKy said shaking me.

I got up and went into the bathroom taking a shower turning on Toosii- love cycle

ummm yesss imma still listen to him, his music ain't never did nun to mee

"You got me stuck inside your love cycle, I read your love bible
We give the hood guidance, we keep the hood smilin'
That pussy so wet, I don't think that this good timin'
I'ma nut in that pussy, buy you Gucci and some red bottoms" I sound in the shower

After I good 15 minutes in the shower I heard KyKy say "get tf out the shower he finna pull up"

I got out the shower putting on some blue jean shorts and a ethika bra.

I went downstairs and she grabbed me pulling me to the car and that's when I notice Dre.

DRE WAS FUCKING TOOSII FRIEND WHY TF DIDNT I THINK OF THAT.

"Hey" I said a little bit above a whisper.

"So where my stuff befo I call grandma" KyKy said to Dre.

"Ouu KyKy how grandma doing cause I miss her" I said looking at her.

"Who that is" Dre said pointing back at me.

"That's our cousin AnnA that's daddy niece" he nodded focusing on the road

While driving I was focusing on my surroundings. I wondered if we where we was going to was Toosii going to be there.

I mean I wasn't scared cause I didn't unblock him but I just didn't want to see him.

I'm lying a bitch scared asl hopefully we not finna go around him.

Later

We pulled up this house and Dre got out. I let Dre go in the house before KyKy was about to  I pulled her back

"KyKy why you ain't tell me that Dre was Toosii fucking friend?"

"I was gone tell you but you told daddy a lie" she said laughing

"Bruh I ain't getting out cause what if he in there" I said finna cry

I ain't gone lie to y'all a bitch was emotional and bipolar asf.

She got of the car laughing, walking to my door pulling me out the car into the house. Bitchh lemme tell y'all when I walked in. I seen Toosii so you know what I did I put my hood over my head and put my head down.

"Hi" I said to everyone with my phone in my face.No he was not finna catch me lacking.

I did a quick look so that I could find somewhere. I was finna sit by Dre but KyKy rushed over there and sat down quick. That bitch know what she was doing cause the only sit that was left was by Toosii.

I just stood where I was texting kyky

Ky 😏🥵

Bitch I hate you ughh

What's wrong

You knew I was finna beside Dre .

Aww poor baby

She bust out laughing causing me to mug her.

" Yhu can't sit down we down we don't bite" I heard somebody say I looked and it was Toosii with a smirk on his.

I walked over to where he was and sat down. I got on my phone scrolling through Instagram before I heard
"Unless you want me too" into my ear.

I got up "where the bathroom" I said

"Go down the hall and take a left it's the first door on the left" I walked down the hall going into the room he told me.

I notice that it was no bathroom it was a room. I was finna turn around until somebody pushed me in fully and closed the door.

"Didn't I tell you to......"

_________________________
Why KyKy set her up for failure?

Who y'all think pushed her into the room?

What y'all think they was finna say?

Do y'all think Dre knew who annA was before KyKy introduced her?

The Deluxe on May 29th Save the dates!!🥰😘