"Goodnight."

"Bro?"Oddi went to me.

"Shes coming bro."I told him. He nod and went away.
Where here inside the church where my wedding suppose to be happen.

Actually dapat kanina pang 1 hour ago but Olive is late. Andito na lahat nang bisita even my friend abroad made time to be here at sya nalang talaga ang kulang, my bride.

"Listen everyone."Oddi tried to talk the people.

I saw Odessa running in the aisle toward me, Olive elder sister. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"She said as soon as she approach me, I nod to her. Her parents tried to talk to her but she just continue walking outside.

"I know you know why im talking to you right now."Shes started.

"Where is she?"I ask.

"Probably in the departure area."

I heavily sigh. "Sigapore."I calmly said.

"Y-you know?"Odessa.

I nod.

"Im sorry Even. Don't worry ill talk to he--."

"Thank you Odessa but you don't have to, really. I have to go I still have a wedding to cancel."I went to inside the church and tell everyone that the wedding is called off. Everyone gasped at my news and had pity on their look. They tried to come near me and said their sorry but im too occupied to even think of.

"Even kami na bahala dito." Ate Somi pat my back and push me to go now.

Mom just kiss my forehead and Dad nod at me.

"That bitch!"Ate Sue

"Your pregnant Sue incase you forgot."Ate Elie

"Everyone ...." Ate Sab tried to pacify the people.

"Kuya I love you." Snow hug me dearly and kiss my cheeks. I know shes hurt for me.

"Even!" Kuya Seven toss his keys to me, and I went out and drove my car.

Where am I going? I don't know!

I drove my car like there's no tomorrow and when I calm down I stop my car on the side road. I called Olive, I just want to talk to her.
Three rings before she pick up.

"B-babe? Im so sorry, you leave me no choice--."

"You probably know what you choose right?"

"Even ..."

"I want to hear your answer at least be grown enough to admit it."I coldly said.

"Y-yes."

"Thank you."Me.

"Even wai--."

"This is goodbye then."I said to her before I cut the call.

I sigh again. And again and again. But it seems still not enough. I punch the steering wheel for I don't know times. I cried in there. Im so lost!

It fuckng hurt big time.

"Damn you Olive! Damn it!!"I just fucking waste my five years with you.

I should have known.

I stay in a hotel for five days before I come up with a decision. I want to take a break, to breath a fresh air. I don't know where but anywhere.

I called my parents and told them about my plan, they didn't object just saying to call every now and then. I pack my travelling bag and went to a bus station. I rode the first bus I saw on that terminal. It's still not full, sabi nang conductor na mahigit 1 hour pa ang hihintayin bago umalis ang bus so I driff up to sleep.

I woke up when the bus start the engine. "Oh may hahabol pa pala,ito naman si ening alam naman nyang paalis na ang bus doon pa bibili nang pagkain."

"Sorry naman manong, to naman!"A soft voice that so familiar to him. Umupo ito sa tabi nya at siniksik ang mga dalang plastic sa ilalim nang upuan.

"Why don't you put your things in the compartment?"I comment to her.

"Ay si manong!"She was startled. Bumaling ito sa akin.

"Hala!"Her.

"You?"Me.

"Did my parents send you here?"

"Huh?"Kumurap kurap ito bago namula. "Anung ibig mong sabihin?"Its her again.
"You what are you doing here!?"

"Bawal ba? Uuwi ako sa amin."

"What? Paanung trabaho mo?"I asked.

"Nag resign na ako."She simply said.

"Ekang right?"Lumingon ito sa akin bago namula ulit.

Why is she blushing?

"Hmmm."Tumango ito."Ikaw bakit ka nandito?"

"Im .. im taking a vacation."I said dissmisively.

"Ahhh, mag momove on ka? Sabagay tama nga yon."Lumingon ito sakanya bago na realize na nasabe pala nito nang malakas an nasa isip. Im sure she know what happened to me. its ok, its not like a secret to everyone.

"You can say that."I shrug. Not comfortable to the topic.

"Bakit ka nag resign?" I ask out of know where.

"May kasalanan ako sa mansion."Sabi nya na nagpakunot nang noo ko.

"What!?"

"Nagnakaw ako." She said like a normal thing.
I look at her intently! How there this woman!

"Hahaha, joke lang.
Nagresign ako dahil pinapauwi na ako nang Nanay ko."She said, bago kinuha ang mga plastic and bag nya sa ilalim ng upuan.

"Total andito ka naman na matangkad, tulungan mo nga ako ilagay to doon."Turo nya sa compartment.

I chuckled when I realize why she put her things under the chair. Hindi nya nga pala abot.

"There."

"Thank you sir."She said.

"Call me Even. Hindi na ako anak nang amo mo."

Tinitigan nya ako. Tsaka ngimiti bago tumango.

"Even. Even."She repeatedly utter my name. "Ok Even na ang tawag ko sayo."She said after a minute.

She kinda creep me out there.

"Gusto mo ng itlog?"After long silence. I almost choked from my own saliva dahil sa gulat sa kanya.

"Huh?"

"Itlog gusto mo ba?"

"Thanks."I said before getting the egg from here hand, actually im hungry now.

"Welcome Even. Even."She repeatedly said my name again, felt like shes not use to say it. "Ang ganda nang pangalan mo no?"

"Your weird."

"Hahaha. Sorry."

Kyomiee😘