chapter 7 : your birthday 。˚. ✧

you woke up by the sound of bird chirping to your ear and see the sunshine through the window, the wind breeze in when you open the window and smell some fresh air.

"another beautiful day" you said in a low voice, then you do your morning routine like usual but then you heard.

"zoey!! come down for a sec."

that's your mom's voice, you're wondering why she's still in the house. as you know that she's usually already off to work, you went down and see your mother getting ready to go off the work.

"at the evening, there will be some mail package. so sign it for me kid."

she rush the door and go, not give you the chance to reply, she even forget that today is your birthday, you hate your birthday well yea because your father left you on your birthday.

you actually wish that someone remember your birthday or giving you surprise, you missed it. its been so long since the last birthday song someone sang for you.

with that you just go to the kitchen and cook yourself some food to eat, after you finish eating you heard a knock on your door

you open the door and see yeonjun standing with a rose and a little box

"happy birthday." he said with the sweetest voice you ever heard

without you realizing, a tear roll down in your cheeks, yeonjun a bit shock seeing you cry, well its just a "happy birthday" anyway but it means a lot to you.

"w-why are you crying? did i do something wrong?" he said in a worry, you came to him and give him a hug.

"n-no, i-its just *sobs* i-i miss m-my birthd-day" *sobs*

you said still have your face in his chest making his black t-shirt wet because of your tears.

yeonjun is hurt seeing you cry he release the hug and he wipes your tears,

"c'mon let me take you to the house since its your birthday and you're alone, but before that," he said and giving you the rose and the box that he bring before.

"open the box." he said, you open it and see a beautiful necklace and a ring, you close your mouth with your hand since it was so beautiful, the necklace has the ring in it and it match to the other ring

"i hate couple stuff actually, but since its your birthday i'll do it." he said while taking the box out from your hand, he put the ring in this index finger.

"here, let me put this on you." he turns you around and put the necklace on you.

"there, beautiful." he said while tucking your hair to the side of your ear.

you're blushing so hard right now, so you just hug him again and buried your face to his chest, he just chuckle seeing your cutenessz

"your innocents is killing me zoey." he said while patting your head.

after the sweet moment you guys had you both walk to his house as he said earlier.

when you open the door suddenly.

BAAM!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOEY!!!" the four boys shouted and you just shock, its been so long since you had a surprise birthday party.

the four boys sings happy birthday and soobin holds the cake.

"c'mon make some wish and blow the candles."

you look at yeonjun who's smiling proudly and then look back at the cake, you close your eyes and make a wish after a couple of second and then you open your eyes and blow the candles.