chapter 5 : meeting them 。˚. ✧

you both continue to walk into the forest suddenly yeonjun stop and you automatically stop.

"don't move." he said to you, more like a whisper. while his eyes looking everywhere to find something that concern him. you're not that panic because you didn't hear or see anything suspicious.

suddenly there's a cute boy showed up.

"hyungggg!" he said hugging yeonjun.

"oh my god i thought it was something else." yeonjun said in relief.

"how tf he know that boy will show up?"

that boy look at you and said.

"oh! hi you must be zoey. yeonjun almost tell me everything ab-" his sentence cut of by yeonjun closing his mouth with his hand.

"ah.. its not important. let's just continue walking. my house is already near." yeonjun said. you give a nod and smile.

while walking the boy introduce himself to you.

"by the way i'm hueningkai" he said with a smile.

"ah..so this is hueningkai"

you remember your friends who's describing each of them but you only know their names, you kinda don't know who is who.

"nice to meet you." you reply.

after walking for a little longer you guys finally arrive at the house, hueningkai run to the house first to tell the other that you're coming.

"guys, we have a special guest!" he said almost yelling.

"who?" beomgyu ask.

"it's zoey! soo pleaseee act normal as you guys can" he said pleasing.

"are we not normal?" beomgyu said with the 'are you kidding me' face.

right after that you and yeonjun open the door and got inside the house, with that yeonjun start to introduce his brothers.

"okay so let me introduce you to my brothers."

"that's beomgyu." he points to the grey haired guy who is standing beside the table

"hey." beomgyu waves at you and you just reply with a smile.

"that's soobin." he points the tall guy, oh how cute that dimple he had.

"hello." soobin wave at you.

"that's hueningkai." he points to the boy that walk with us here before.

"you already know me!" hueningkai said with a smile.

"lastly that's taehyun" yeonjun point at the silver haired guy. wow he's very charming.

"hello zoey." taehyun greet you with the most ethereal smile you ever see.

"wow..oh h-hi" taehyun giggle about your reaction.

"its great to see all of you in close up." you said with the warmest smile ever you can make.

---

laughter can be heard all around the room, yelling at each other, smiling, telling stories, its very fun to see them like this, you don't know why but you feel like you're very safe near them specially yeonjun.

"and after that soobin hyung slipped, making taehyun fall and soobin has milk all over his head!!" hueningkai yelled the story.

"HAHAHA, i remember that!" taehyun laugh.

"yah! i don't slipped, yeonjun hyung push me!!" soobin yelled and points at yeonjun.

"me?!! i didn't do anything!" yeonjun defense himself while you're just laughing.