chapter 1 : meeting you 。˚. ✧

you woke up like literally 5 in the morning, well you're not used to wake up this early but you kinda feel exited about first day at the campus.

———

as usual you do your morning routine by taking a shower and get ready for collage

"mom?" you said as you go down stairs

"she's gone as usual.." you mumble under your breath

why is she never home..even when my first day at collage.

———

after you're done you put your shoes on and ready to go, you took the bus since its stop infront of the collage so you don't have to walk that far.

you take a long breath and said
"c'mon zoey you've got this"

you finally step into the collage and you search for your name in every front door of the class and gladly the class is not that far from the entrance.

you took a seat next to the window because it makes you feel more comfortable by seeing the outside view, suddenly..

"hey! are you new here? i never see you before" a girl approach me with a smile and of course i smile back at her.

"yes, i'm new here, i'm zoey"

"zoey, nice namee! i'm sohee, nice too meet you!" she smile..wow she's very cheerful for a collage student.

"since i'm not in your class i can show you around the collage at lunch break. i'm here because i have to put these books" she show the book in her hand and you reply with a nod and smile.

"okay thankyou sohee".

after that she left, the bell just rang and the lesson started.

the first class is history and the teacher talking about "immortals" well yea..like vampire kinda thing. i believe it though, we have a lot of space in this universe, but i never see one

during the lesson i feel eyes on me so i search the whole room and found blue haired boy staring at me. i feel..lost in his stare but he quickly turn his head back to the books.

YEONJUN POV

i just arrive with my brothers, sadly i don't have the classes with them so i'm all alone. i go inside the class and i took my seat at the back. it's more comfortable because i don't get hit by the sunlight near the window. yes, i'm a vampire and we glow if we get hit by that fucking sunlight, i hate it.

while i'm listening to music with my air pods, suddenly i smell something.

really..

sweet.

its human blood, this is so sweet..i never smell human blood this sweet before. i see around the room and found this new girl with long brown wavy hair, she wears a black jacket with the hood on while looking outside the window.

she's really pretty. even from this point of view.

the lesson has started.

i can't focus on the lesson because of her and her scent basically, i keep staring at her and this is not good.

suddenly she turn around her head and found me staring at her. see?? i told you this is not good, but i quickly look at my books again.

magical time skip

BACK TO YOUR POV

its already lunch time and i go to the cafeteria with sohee and she explaining the whole area of the building while we're walking around, well i just listening to her but my mind is thinking about that blue haired boy.

"sohee!! right here!!" another girl wave her hand towards me and sohee.

"heyy damiii, oh yeaa this is the new student, go introduce yourself!" she dodge my arm and i just smile.

"hey i'm zoey."

"well hello zoey, i'm dami, kim dami" she said with a beautiful smile.

———

you and your friends are eating peacefully while talking about random stuff, suddenly sohee said something.

"zoey, see that guy over there" i see where she's pointing and i see a black haired, tall guy and quite cute actually.

"he's really cuteeee! his name is hueningkai and i have a big crush on him" she said almost whispering.

hueningkai just give a smile and shook his head

"who are they?" you ask while looking at the four other boys that sit next to that hueningkai boy.

"they're quiet famous here, no wait actually. they're very famous." dami said while chewing her food.

"you see that silver haired guy? his name is taehyun he's very charming." dami said while giggling

taehyun just smile about what he heard about himself.

"and that brown haired guy, his name is beomgyu, i mean look at him!! how can he be so cool and cute at the same time?!" sohee said.

beomgyu just give a tiny glance and smirk.

"and you see that tall guy his name is soobin, he's like leader of the gang or somethin but he's very handsome!" sohee said again with a very cheerful tone.

soobin just smile. how nice of them he thought.

"and who's that?" you point to the blue haired boy that you've been thinking about all time

"oh he's yeonjun. he's perfect obviously. everyone has a crush on him. but he's like really cold to everyone." dami said.

yeonjun just smile because of that compliment but its true yeonjun is not that good about socializing. but with you? maybe he can talk about it.

———

"i never knew whispering could be this loud" soobin said while giggling.

"yeahh but they're kinda cute right?" hueningkai ask.

taehyun has been watching yeonjun because he keep staring at you.

"hyung, look at me for a sec" taehyun called yeonjun.

yeonjun turn his head to taehyun and taehyun's eyes turn to red, he's reading his mind. or let's just say he's seeing his future.

taehyun just smirk and smiling. he knew about the future. he saw the moment of you guys laughing and sharing memories together. he knew about yeonjun's soulmate.

———

word count : 1020

hey loves, this is the first chapter!!
what do you think? i hope its good and don't forget to vote while you were reading, it helps me a lot <3