Prologue

April 17, 2017

Charleston Nightly News at 7

In other events, there was an attack today at the Downtown Community Center where some members of The Stars football team were holding a fundraiser. In attendance were the Fantasy Four, which includes Alan Chen, Chris Walker, and Dominic and Malik Tyler, along with teammates Michael Steibeck, Carlos Urgen, and Donald Ingham. They were raising money to fund a new children's theatre program for the summer, but things took a dark turn when one fan went way too far.

There is a video of a female fan attacking two other female fans. From what we can gather, the attacker was possessive over one of the players and began the attack attempting to rip the jerseys from the other girls' bodies. Things escalated quickly, and at one point, she actually attempted to claw one victim's eye out. Security was hampered by the large crowd and the chaos, but they did separate the young women eventually. Unfortunately, the video is too graphic to show on television, however, it has been circulating online and you can find it on our Facebook page as well as our website.

No names are being released as all participants involved were minors, but it is being theorized that seventeen-year-old Alexis Daughtry, daughter of Senator Landon Daughtry, might have also been involved. The Senator's wife was seen entering Saint Peter's hospital today where the other victims are being treated.

One victim is spending the night in the ICU, but the other is in stable condition. The attacker is rumored to be spending the night in the psychiatric ward.

None of the football players were injured, but they did visit the hospital to speak to the victims and their families. An unconfirmed rumor is that they have promised to pick up any medical bills incurred that are not covered by insurance.

The Fab Four have a long history of charitable donations and support. Many account this to their humble backgrounds and big hearts. A group that is usually notable for being conservative with money, they recently did decide to splurge a bit. It was recently revealed they have begun renovations on their shared apartment.

Everyone at Charleston News is hoping for a speedy recovery for today's victims.

In other news, the new trailer for the Ward Diaries was released today and has already gone viral with over five million views. Another popular series made by and available only for subscribers of the popular streaming service, the Ward Diaries chronicles the lives of a courageous group of young people battling rare forms of cancer. They band together in hard times for strength and quite often, laughs as well. It is preparing to launch its fourth season next month and fans cannot wait. Honestly, neither can I. 

In Washington today...