Chapter 16

I was horrified, I couldn't understand how he was still alive. I pinned Carlisle to the tree
"He was your son did you not destroy him, for your own sake?" Nik pulled me off of him.
"Isa let him speak he cant when your trying to rip out his airway!"
"We didnt fully, we were going to right after the battle, to give esme time to greive but someone must have found him!"
I started Pacing back in forth
"He will come for me! He could get hundreds on his side he has always been so persuasive!?"
Nik came and grabbed me to stop the obnoxious pacing " Isabella, he wont get within 20 feet of you, army or not both of our families wouldn't let him do anything to you"
"Oh Nik I just dont want you all to fight for someone like me"
" someone like you? You mean the most beautiful person I have met and the strongest women I know, I believe we are all willing to fight for someone like you"
I hugged him tight knowing I've found the place I can stay, and truly feel loved.
"So can we plan the weeding?" Alice and Rebekah both say?
I giggle at their excitement and look at nik, he shrugs.
"Why the hell not, go for it but nothing to fancy ladies I mean it!"
Me and nik start to walk home when he realizes that I still have yet to turn into my werewolf.

(I dont like how painful wolves turn in the shows, so I'll be describing it like a quileute wolf's shift :)  )

"Isa you still havent shifted how about we both race back to the house in our wolf forms?"
"As long as you lose I'm all for it" I say giggling
"But I dont know how" I say shyly

"Just let go, release all your thoughts and imagine shifting into a wolf, relatively simple but tricky on your first go love"
He watches as I easily shift into a grayish tundra wolf
"Or it's easy love, show my up why dont you"
I make a giggling noise but it comes out like a wolfy chuckle and whatcha as klaus turns into a all black wolf
We get ready and take off racing to the house, it's the first time I felt confident and free of all my burdens, running through the green forest and feeling the dirt kick up behind me, I could see everything. I probably could run with my eyes closed, but I rememberd we were racing so I sped up more to catch Nik and we were neck and neck with the house in sight, but just as we were getting there I sped in front of him and won.

I could tell even in his wolf form he was pouting like a baby and I couldn't stop laughing even though it sounded like a dying animal coming out of my mouth in my current form, the other wolves got back to the house suprised by our forms and sizes, we weren't as punny as they had imagined I geuss, I saw jacob and tackled him straight away, he made a loud huffing noise from getting the wind knocked out of him. I decided it was enough fun for now and went behind the house coming back in one of niks shirts that went down to my knees, of course being the cocky man my soon to be husband was he shifted in front of everyone, showing off the family jewls to everyone. His family just scoffed and walked back inside while the cullens quickly turned around and the pack went behind the trees to shift, well except for jacob who couldn't stop laughing long enough to walk.
I just dragged him by the ear into the house and made him put clothes on before discussing anything further.
While I was waiting for everyone to join me in the living room I started staring at the new ring placed upon my finger, I had never thought I would get married let alone to the man of my dreams, though I couldn't be happier with my old family here and the new family I can call mine in a matter of months the smile on my face couldnt stop growing.
Nik finally came downstairs decent and everyone else joined us
"What's with the grin love?"
"I'm just so happy, I get all of my family here even my soon to be family, and .....well I have you. Your the best gift i could have asked for and your all mine, my soon to be husband and i couldnt wish for anything more."
Jasper spoke next" that reminds me, happy birthday bella!" He said this with a smug face almost knowing I hadn't told Klaus.
"Happy what...! Isa seriously you didnt tell me it was your birthday???"
"Well I'm immortal, I cant age so what's the point?"
"Oh your gonna get it now!"
He threw me over his shoulder in one motion and I huffed in annoyance. "You all are welcome to stay" I called out
"I think will find somewhere else for the night, seems like you'll be to busy to talk"
The yell back and I blush even though they cant see me
This will be a long night, not that I'm complaining!

Brokenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें