Part 6

The kids started stalking Naruto and Miku, sneakily hiding behind buildings and trees to follow. 

"Are you going to live in the village now Miku?" Naruto asked smiling at the girl. 

"Perhaps, I hope my kids can make friends with yours." Miku thought hopefully. 

"Of course they can! Believe it!" Naruto smiled throwing his arm around Miku. 

"Miku!" Hinata yelled running over to her and hugging her. 

"Man this is the times," Naruto laughed. "We've all made so many memories together." 

"Yea, especially me and Hinata." Miku laughed. Hinata flushed bright red. 

"M-Miku!" 

"Hey kids, how long are you going to stalk us?" Miku asked turning around. The kids tensed and walked out one by one.  Boruto sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. 

"Aha, sorry. But we were just wondering-"

"We weren't wondering anything!" 

"*Sigh* what a drag, we were wondering if you and Naruto ever dated," Shikidai smirked.  Miku laughed. 

"No. Actually we never did." Miku smiled. Naruto was bright red. 

"W-What ever made you thi-"

"Sorry dad!" Boruto intruppted. Miku smiled. 

"If you guys want I can tell you everything about me, and teach you guys some things." Miku said. 

"R-really?" Glasses boy said. 

"Of course, Naruto, Hinata go get the rest. We. . . We'll meet at the place it all started." Miku smiled.  "You see kids, it all started when-"