Part 4

*Third person pov* 

"Alright class, settle down" Shino sighed as he walked through the door with his notes in hand. He's been planning this lesson for a while now it was his favorite, and it was a part of the curriculum. Now that Miku was back the timing couldn't be better.  The class went silent, all that could be heard was the occasional murmur and cough. "Alright, now that everyone is settled today we are learning about my personal favorite hero. But before we learn about them, does anyone remember why the current Hokage Naruto, is important and considered one of the greatest heroes of all time?" The class went silent.  "Boruto?" Shino asked. Boruto sunk into his chair and put his head down, a hand went up. 

"Sensei, I think I know." Sarada smiled. 

"Alright Sarada, have a go," Shino nodded.

"During the great ninja war, Naruto is the one who defeated the ten tails. That is why he is revered as a hero." Sarada smiled. 

"Yes Sarada," Shino praised. Sarada held her head high with pride, "but that is only one of the reasons Naruto is a hero. When he was young he was bullied, and the whole village looked down on him, he has the tailed beast him in. The 9 tails, although he grew up alone he manages to unite people and never give up. He gives others hope. Boruto, if you ask your dad about his adventures surely he will tell you. Same with your mother Sarada."

"My mother?" Sarada asked tilting her head, Boruto looked at her. 

"Yes, Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, and the Silver demon were team 7," Shino stated matter of factly. "Now moving on to the point, The Silver Demon. Does anyone know who she is?" 

"I heard she was a beauty," a kid stated. 

"She defeated Zabuza!" 

"I heard she was an anbu at the age of 13!" Another kid said. 

"Baka, how could she be on team 7 if she was an anbu." Boruto sighed crossing his arms. 

"You are all correct, and Boruto you make a valid point. However, she was an anbu." Shino looked at him. 

"If she was an anbu she must have gotten demoted to chunin minimum. What did she do?" Sarada asked thoughtfully. 

"No, no nothing like that. You see. . ."