Part 3

*Third person POV* 

Naruto stood at the gates, no words could come to his head. He didn't know what to say, he was at a loss. The girl, his family. She left him all alone. His best friend, left him. It was a bigger betrayal than Sasuke when he left, Naruto thought of her as a sister. However he was not mad at her for leaving, he didn't hate her either. His heart ached. As did the others.  Tsunade looked at the girl with compassion, and tears filled not only her eyes but everyone's eyes. 

"Welcome home," Kakashi said smiling. Miku smiled and hugged everyone, Naruto stood stiff as a board. 

"Dad," Boruto poked his cheek. Naruto didn't speak. "I think dad's broken."

"Oi, idiot. Snap out of it," Neji glares.

"Neji! Still rude as ever!" Lee cheers. 

"Miku, you're, you're back." Naruto mumbles. MIku smiles softly. 

"Yes," 

"You're, you're" Naruto let his head fall onto her shoulder. "You're back." He whispered hoarsely. Tears fell from his eyes onto her shoulder. 

"I'm back," Miku smiled,.

Unknowingly to all the adults every kid looked at the adults confused, who was this Miku? Why was all three Hokage's on the verge of tears? Was she strong? Where did she go? 

Little did the children know their next ninja lesson was on none other than Miku herself. The silver demon, the savior, and everything she went through. First was jutsu, than history. 

"Uhm mom. . . We are still here."