Dread
I've been by myself this whole fucking time. My shorty was supposed to be catching a flight here but somehow it got delayed.. I'm gone have to leave early tonight to go pick her up cause her flight lands at 11:30 tonight. I've been keeping this one under wraps for some time now because I wanted to make sure shorty was solid before bringing her around the bros. I hope everyone fuck with her the way I fuck with her cause shorty is good fucking people. Everybody come into the house taken showers and changing so we can eat and shit .. I throw in something a little bum status but still a little fly cause it's been a few days since I've seen my baby.

Bashar
Reanna left into the house to take a shower cause we getting ready to eat soon. She been gone about 20 minutes so i guess it's safe to say I can sneak off too. I make it through the house and take the stairs 2 at a time making my way to Reanna's room. When I make it to her door it's locked I knocked and she answers "Who is it?" I lean my head against the the door "Re lemme in!" She laughs saying "No you just wanna come in here to be nasty!" I walk in my room looking for something to pick the lock with in no time and swing her door open closing it behind me. "Come here mamas." She looks at me crawling in the bed "No, you come here." I lock the door before pushing off walking over to the foot of the bed where she crawled down. She rubs on my chest as I lean over kissing her bare shoulder. I reach around the back of her thighs picking her up off the bed laying her on her back. All she has on is a towel her pajamas laying up at the top of the bed. "Shar did you lock the door?" I nod my head and that's when I feel skin on skin contact. I'm kissing on her neck and hadn't even noticed she opened her towel up. She has no idea what's she's getting into I just hope she ready.

Reanna
I open my towel needing to feel his body against mine. When I fully lay it open he draws back looking me up and down. He bites his lip and his voice is low eyes full of hunger "You sure babygirl?" I just nod my head as he leans back down .. I know he wants to kiss me but I turn my head letting him kiss my neck instead. "Reanna stop playing with me yo. You know what it's cool watch this." He starts kissing down my body showing love to each one of my breasts with his tongue... softly blowing on them before he kisses down my moving closer and closer to my center. He kisses his way down the insides of my thighs sucking on the flesh hard enough knowing that it's gonna leave a mark until he makes it face to face with my hidden treasure. He blows on me gently making me arch my back soon as my back leaves the bed her shoves a pillow under me. "Stay right there and don't move you got it?" I don't even get the chance to answer before he has his face buried between my thighs."

Bashar
She doesn't answer before I dive into her head first. When my tongue connects with her pearl her hands find the back of my head and she tries to arch her back. "S-shittt." I smile into her involuntarily and when I latched on to her clit sucking and slurping she starts grinding herself into my mouth more "Bashar... fuck." She slowly starts to spread her legs wider giving me more access as I slurp and lock her from top to bottom her moans gradually getting louder but I could care less because I just wanted her to finish so I could clean up the mess. I slowly drag my hand away from her thigh placing my two fingers at her entrance under my chin as I still sucked her clit blowing on it as I slowly inserted my fingers into her warm wet core. Hearing her whimper trying to be quiet and not be heard by whoever could be passing on the other side of the door just turned me on even more. When she feels my fingers curl inside of her she says "I'm gonna cum." She was wetter now than she was in the pool. Making a mess on the sheets that we'd have to change later on. "That's a good girl. I want you to cum on my face so I can drink you down mamas." When she hears my voice she drops her head from watching me her moans broken and her breathe starts to come quicker as I curl my fingers inside her ... moving them faster against her g spot making her scream out loud "Yes! Yes! Yessss!" The way her body was reacting to my touch ... her body shaking but she never tries to shut me out of her body she holds her thighs open for me as she starting to reach her climax. Her speech is broken "I-I'm cummin' Papi." I feel her tighten around my fingers I could watch her cum all day but I wanted her in my mouth at the same time. But I wanted her to cum in my mouth. She guides my head back down to her center so I take the bait latching on to her clit sucking and slurping like she was hot food and I was starving. Pushing her over the edge. She shakes as her body comes down but her arms and legs have completely given out she lays there huffing like she just ran a mile. "Awe baby look at the mess you made." I kiss her pearl after I clean up her mess making her jump as I pull my fingers from her wetness putting them up to her lips. "Suck it off baby." She moans weakly as she sucks her cum from my fingers. Just as I pull my fingers out of her mouth there's a knock at the door. "Yo, we finna eat come on!" I roll my eyes making Re laugh weakly before I say ... score she says "I'll return the favor next time .i promise." ... I swear the people in this fucking house have the worst timing ever man damn.

***VOTE, COMMENT, & SHARE***