Prologue

Hey, everyone! So this is my new story. I really hope this one is gonna be good. If you haven't checked out my others go check them out. They're called, 'Total eclipse of the heart' and 'Don't forget me Shane.' If you can't find them search my name, Stylesinthehouse. Anyway hope you like the prologue.

____________________
*Harrys POV*

I finished stabbing the knife in and out of my mom. Blood was everywhere. It was gushing out of her and my cat that I recently killed.

I dropped the knife on the floor and went to the bathroom to wash my hands. You can say I'm mental, phycho, blah blah blah. It's how I've been.

When I was seven my sister and parents would always ignore me. My grandparents would treat me like trash, and aunt and uncle never paid attention to me. Even my own cat hated me. But, that's fine because I hate everyone.

Everyone except one. Sophia.

She's an angel from heaven, but I'm the devil from hell.

Her beauty amazes me. How her long blonde hair dances in the wind, her crystal blue eyes lights up when she gets excited, I'm in love with her.

I had blood on my clothes but I didn't care. I opened my front door to see a scared Sophia.

Did she see all?

"Sophie. What are you doing here?" I asked her. She just backed away. I tried to touch her hand but she went back even more. She only shook her head.

"How could you kill your own family?" She asked me. I sighed. I grabbed her shoulders and looked her right in the eyes.

"Listen. I don't care how much you saw. You will not tell the police about this. I'm gonna have to go to a fucking Asylum," I cursed. Her eyes were wide but she nodded.

I let go of her and then ran down the block. As I was about ten minutes away from 'my house' I heard sirens.

Crap! She told. I ran faster but two cop cars had me surrounded. Cops came out and walked towards me. One cop grabbed my arm but I bit his finger.

"Owwww! You little shit." He yelled. Other officers grabbed me and put me in a cop car.

Fuck. I'm going to the loony bin.

But one day I will get out. And I will find Sophia.

___________________
Hope you enjoyed. Sorry it was short but what are ya gonna do (In Pewdiepie's voice) lol.

So, yeah. The next chapter is coming soon.

Anyways if you have any questions please comment and I'll answer as soon as i can.

Bye!

~Jen