Nikki and Dolph's freindship develops

The next day...

"This better work Neil! Or else i want my 5$ back!" "Max.. these things take TIME! I can't just whip up rocket boots in a day, it takes time.. and energ-" Neil's hair gets set on fire, Max laughs as Neil runs around looking for something to put it out. Nikki approached Neils lab "How are your boots coming along? And when can I have my turn of them?" "Pffft I don't know.. Neil's been fucking around  for the past 11 minutes with neon coloured bullshit"

Dolph woke up early and made Nikki something, he approached her "oh NIKKI! Zlook what I made you to celebrate our friendship!" Nikki's got overjoyed at the site of it, it was a painting of the two of them holding hands "DOLPH! OH MY GOD THST IS THE SWEETEST THING THANK YOU!" She took it from him and he walked away giggling to himself, Max took a look at the painting.

"What the fuck was that?!?" Nikki turned to Max "oh yeah! Dolph is my friend now.. LOOK WHAT HE GAVE ME!" she holds out a hair "it's from a cucumber!" Neil came along with half his hair burned off "PHEW! I'm back... what's with the painting? "She's friends with baby Hitler" Max said trying to hold back laughter, Neil looked kinda sad "DOLPH? WHY WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH HIM!" Nikki got mad "at least he's sweet and kind! He's got a good heart! People just don't understand him because of his..." "likeness to Hitler" Neil blurted out. Nikki didn't say anything and walked back to her tent and out the painting next to her bed.

"Good job Neil! You made her depressed" "WHAT?!? you where joking about it too! Don't put this on me! You know Dolph freaks me out." "Honestly Neil.. I don't think it's DOLPH that bothers you!" Dolph noticed that Nikki wasn't with Neil and Max and they where arguing, so he went to go check on her "knock knock" he said before Nikki unzipped her tent "OH HEY DOLPH! What's up?" "You still zat hair? I was thinking we could go Chewbacca hunting?!?" Nikki smiled "HECK YES! LETS GO NOW!"

they didn't find much, but they bonded, they talked about how they where parented, how they both struggled with social situations, over the next week she started hanging  out with him more than Max and Neil, much to Neil's jealously, one day he was hanging out on his own at his lab "stupid Dolph.. Nikki thinks he's so great.. what does he have that I don't?" Nikki wonders over "hey Neil, wanna go leprechaun  hunting with me and Dolph?" "Nikki i- Leprechaun? I thought your where hunting Chewbacca? I mean FUCKING chupacabra!" He got mad and pushed everything off his desk "Neil.. what the hell? Why are you so angry? INFACT WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE THIS TOXIC ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME?!? REMEMBER WHEN I DRANK THAT STUPID POTION AND THOUGHT I WAS DYING? THE ONLY THING YOU CARED ABOUT WAS NEVER GOING TO COLLAGE!.. OR WHEN YOU CREATED A CALCULATOR VERSION OF YOURSELF TO TALK TO PEOPLE SO YOU COULD BE ALONE BECAUSE.. you don't like anyone do you?.. honestly I'm starting to think maybe you don't care about anyone but yourself.." she walked off leaving Neil with a sunken feeling in his stomach.. was she right? I mean he DID care about her a lot...

Meanwhile in the Forrest Nikki pulls out a box of lucky charms and plants some on the ground "vwhat are you doing zat for?" "Pfffffft DOLPH! everyone knows leprechauns love lucky charms.. I saw it on tv once!" Dolph get closer to Nikki "zyour so SMART Nikki! I don't understand why Neil and Max treats you ze way zey do.." he tried to take her hand but Nikki kind of shrugged it off "it's alright.. I mean their still my friends, they just don't understand me!" "Zi understand you Nikki..." he tries to take her hand again and AGAIN Nikki shrugged it off and puts her hands in her pockets "Nikki... do you eva think that maybe.. we could be-" Nikki interrupted "WHAT COLOUR DO YOU THINK A LEPRECHAUN IS?"  "i.. uhh... green? Zike island.. or Greenland" they both sat down for a rest "I hope it's red with the blood of the Forrest critters thst DARE oppose it's irishne-" Dolph kissed Nikki on the lips, making her jump back in surprise "wha- what the fuck?.. DOLPH!" "Waz zad bad? I can.. make things better.. zow about another painting?!? Zat would make things bet-" "I think maybe we should take a break..." Nikki walked off into the Forrest and back to the camp, Dolph followed.

"NEIL! NEIL!" She said running over to Neil's lab, surprising Neil "oh Nikki.. actually I wanted to say that I was-" i need your help Neil, not with a potion or a gadget.. with Dolph, he tried to KISS me.." "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Max walked over "OH THIS IS FUCKING PRECIOUS! THE CREEPY GERMAN KIDS IN LOVE WITH YOU!" "This is why I didn't come to you" Nikki looked back over at Neil "do you wanna.. talk about it? I mean it's ok if you don't I just.. I'm sorry ok, I know I haven't had your back through this whole thing an I haven't respected your feelings and I was stupid" Nikki gave a slight smile and hugged Neil. Dolph was listening from behind a tree, heartbroken that the girl he liked didn't feel the same way.