Extra: Facts About Mochi!

Ok, so as a special sort of thank you for reading this book and to let you know a bit more about Mochi, here are some facts about her!

1. Mochi went to Kitagawa Daiichi, that's how she knows Kageyama although she was really shy so she only spoke to her friends.
2. She used to live next door to Hinata and they were best friends before her parents moved so that they could open a bigger bakery.
3. Her house has 2 stories and the first floor is where the bakery is.
4. She has an older brother that goes to Aobajohsai and a younger sister that goes to Kiitagawa. Her brother's name is Sakura Daifuku and he's a swimmer while her sister's name is Sakura Yokan.
5. She and Daifuku work part time at the bakery
6. She, Daifuku, Oikawa and Iwaizumi are childhood friends
7. Mochi and her siblings are mixed, their mom is half Japanese half French and grew up in France which is why she knows some French.
8. Mochi and Tsubaki met when they were in middle school and have been inseparable since.
9. Mochi's birthday is the 4th of April.
10. Mochi's name was supposed to be Hinami but her father wrote Mochi as a joke (cause they're bakers and you know, Sakura Mochi like they had done with Daifuku) but her parents decided to keep it that way.
11. She had a crush on Oikawa when they were younger but as she lost feelings for him he gained feelings for her.
12. She met Kageyama in her second year of middleschoool when she tripped and he caught her. They were in the same class too and slowly but surely she caught feelings for him.
13. Mochi's favourite food are Katsudon and Monaka.
14. She wants to become the next owner of the bakery.
15. Mochi has slight heterochromia. Her left eye is a lighter green than her right.

And that's a wrap!!! I enjoyed writing this so much and I hope you enjoyed reading it just as much!!! I seriously love Mochi so much so I'm probably going to write a sequel that goes more in depth of how she and Tsubaki met, her days at Kiitagawa, if she and Kageyama end up together and of course how she'll react to meeting Hinata, Oikawa and Iwaizumi again as Kageyama's (mayhaps) girlfriend!!!

Thank you guys so much!!!! I love you all and have a great day!!! 🥺❤️