Flashback pt.2

Yoongi's POV

Jin had told me about his sister liking me but I swear if it werent for him being my friend I wouldnt bother to be her last dance. I went outside after the dance since I feel really hot in these suit. I found a pink roses which is laying on the ground,without thinking I pick it up for no reason.After taking a fresh air I cameback inside and heard Y/N looking for me.I put the flower on the table before saying anything "Why are you looking for me?" I asked as I put hands on my pocket. "I..I just want to say thank you for being my last dance" tsk. I really hate people looking for me without any serious business. "Its okay and by the way" i pick up the flower and gave it to her. I dont know why but I feel bad for the flowers "I just found it somewhere and it would be a waste to throw" After giving her the flower I left instantly because I dont wanna make her think that I like her.

I went straightly towards my friends and drink with them. "Ya,jungkook!You should not drink yet. Youre not old enough" Jin scolded. Jungkook whine like a child and insisted. I smiled while listening to their argument. "You okay?" Namjoon said as he tap my shoulder. I took the last sip of my drink and face him "Yea. Why?"I asked. "Nothing I just thought that you had a fight with Yeri" he said.
I sigh as I remember that I had a fight with yeri. I wanted to sort things out but I know she is still mad i think its better to let her calm for now. "Hey guys I need to go" I didnt wait for them to answer and just walk away.

Skip time

Its monday. I texted Yeri to meet me at the schools old storage room located at the back of the schools building. I waited for a minute as I sat at the chair. I got my notebook and wrote anything that pops into my mind. A little later I got a text from her brother saying that she was sick. I was about to ran to her when I feel someone was standing behind me "what are you doing here?" I turn my back and faced her "I uhmm.. i wanted to talk with you" she said. I was just silent,I know what she was about to say. Tsk. Just like those any other. I thought. I waited for her to say something"I know its too sudden. We talk-" here we go again wasting my time I thought. She maybe realize that I wasnt interested in whatever she was saying. "Stop wasting my time. Whats your point?" I simply said." I...I like..I like you" I notice how red her check was. " she lifted her head after a minute after staring into the ground. "You think you can handle me?Youve heard about me. I dont just like anyone" does this girl know what she is saying?She is way too far from yeri
"I would do anything to make you like me" she replied. What.A.Desperate.Girl this girl is a big joke. "Look I. DONT.LIKE.YOU tsk. Youre just wasting my time" I walk out leaving her behind. Those rumors that I dated like hundreds of girls wasnt true. I never dated them I just simply hang out with them but they assume that somethings going on so its not my fault. And those rumors that I dummped them after I get what I want.. it was stupid. Girls throw their selves to me i didnt asked anything they just give and give.I find it so pathetic actually. I went to my car and drove to Yeri's house.

Skip time

Its already 9pm. I was just nursing Yeri as she feel sick. Glad that I came because Yeri's parents were far and her brother felix is a college student. After tucking her to bed I walk to the kitchen to get some drink. My phone buzz and I notice Jin hyung leave a five miscalls and a text from my members.

Jungkook: hyung have you seen Y/N?

V: Have you seen Y/n?

Jin: hey my sis did not attend the class. I wonder if she is with you?

Jin: she didnt attend the class and so were you. Please tell me youre with her.

I call Jin Hyung right away.

Jin: hey!is Y/N with you?

: nope,Im at Yeris place. I need to nurse her she is sick.