Chapter Ten: Hogsmeade

Sienna,

That's wonderful! Bring your friends that are helping you, I'll meet you The Three Broomstick's around lunch time. I can't wait to see you.
Love,
Mom

"Everything all set?" Fred asked me when I walked back into the common room.

"Yeah I'm ready." I said, flashing a huge smile.

"Right this way." Fred and George both said leading me through the painting.

"Oh, you guys are coming with me by the way. My mother wanted to meet you."

"We get to meet to women that blessed us with our extraordinary Sienna? I should have worn a better shirt!" Fred said jokingly.

"Fred you look great!" I said, both Fred and George were wearing sweaters with F and G on them and pants. I was just wearing a blue and light orange striped sweater and jeans. No need to dress up.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we were climbing through a tunnel.

"Ah the one eyed witch passage." Fred stated.

"Leads to the cellar of Honeydukes." George said.

I wasn't surprised that they knew how to get out of here, this was probably only one of the ways out that they use.

"I'll go first." George said pushing up the trapdoor a little, then he slid it all the way off and hopped out. Then he leaned back down offering me his hand, which I took, to pull me up.

"Thanks George." I said brushing my sweater off.

"What about me George? Won't help your own brother up?" Fred says dramatically crawling up. George just rolls his eyes and looked down at me, I smiled and looked away. What is wrong with me lately?

The three of us walked into The Three Broomstick's and I began looking for my mom, she spotted me before I saw her and she ran over and hugged me.

"My baby! I feel like I haven't seen you in months." She said kissing the top of my head.

"Oh mom, I've only been gone a few days, but I missed you." I said when she pulled away. Then she turned to the twins.

"You must be Fred and George! Molly and Arthurs sons! Oh you are adorable!" She said hugging them. Fred, George and I were all a little confused by this.

"Well now I see where Sienna gets her good looks from Mrs.?" Fred said sucking up to her.

"Oh you." She said smiling. "Just call me Kate." She turned away to lead us to the table and I elbowed Fred in the arm, he just winked at me and walked ahead leaving me and George behind.

"Hey kiddo, how's school? I heard you saved a girl from a bad love potion!" Matt said getting up so my mom could slide over to the inside seat. Fred sat across from my mom and George sat on the end, I was squished between them.

"It was good, and you heard about that?" I asked, a little shocked. It wasn't a big deal.

"News travels fast, speaking of news..." His voice trailed off as he looked at my mom.

"Oh! I almost forgot. First I'm glad you came boys, because it involves you well indirectly. Sienna, Arthur has found Matt and I a new house, its near the weasleys! Were moving soon." She said smiling, but still scared of my answer.

"That's brilliant!" Fred and George said at once.

"Oh mom that's wonderful! I'm so excited, congratulations!" I said genuinely happy. I think its bad for her to live in our house now, there's so many bad memories of her and dad. This also means that her and Matt are getting really serious. I thought about asking them about marriage but I didn't want anything to be awkward so I didn't ask.

After some small talk and eating our food mom told me that she had to go back to work. She hugged all three of us and told me that she expects another visit between all of us. Matt shook our hands and told me that he would owl me. As my mom and I left I turned to the twins.

"So what now?" I asked them, they just smiled and took my hands pulling me down the alley.

"Ah were here, love." George said and I looked at the shop sign.

Zonko's Joke Shop

"The most brilliant place in the world." Fred said taking my hand and leading me inside.

"Fred, George! How have you been my boys?" The shopkeeper called over the noise of the customers.

"Zonko!" They yelled back, winding in and out of the customers until they were in front of Zonko. I ran behind them and stood next to them.

"And who is this lovely lady?" He asked holding out his hand. I took it and he kissed my hand gently making me smile because of the kind gesture.

"This is our friend Sienna!" Fred said smiling. Then putting his hand by his mouth and pretending to whisper he added "She's a goody two shoes and has never pranked before."

"You're kidding!" Zonko said in disbelief. "Well you have to try it! At least just once, for old Mr. Zonko?" He asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"Okay, once." I said caving in. Then Fred and George lead me to the section of the store that had the dungbombs. They both commanded me to hold out my hands and once I did they started filling my arms with as many dung bombs that would fit. Apparently that wasn't enough thought because they both filled their arms too. Then they grabbed a few other things and we paid for them and said goodbye to Zonko, who again made me promise to try a prank, just once.

"So Sienna, how was your first trip to Hogsmeade?" Fred asked as we walked down to the cellar of Honeydukes.

"It was lovely, I'm glad I went with you two." I said. George jumped down the trapdoor first and again held out his hand for me. "Thanks George."

"You're welcome, so were on for next weekend right?"

"On for what?"

"Another trip to Hogsmeade." He said smiling.

"Yeah sure! It'll be fun." I said shifting my part of the bags to my other arm as we continued down the passage back to Hogwarts.