𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒆 :: 32

Start from the beginning

"If anything he'd probably be happy with the fact. My mom, too. I was always so busy with school work and reading that I never really got to truly experience being a teenger," Jimin encouraged and his fingers slowly trailed down Jungkook's arm, sitting on his waist. "They're not home. They don't have to know," he said quietly into the brunette's ear and then trailed his fingers from Jungkook's waist to his crotch, palming him firmly through his jeans.

Jungkook hummed prettily, his head lulling back to rest on Jimin's shoulder. Biting on his lips and his eyes closing shut, he allowed Jimin to move his fingers from the outside of his jeans to beneath them, massaging deftly against the material of his boxers.

"B-baby, you don't have to," Jungkook said and Jimin hummed monotously, beginning to press his lips against the brunette's nape.

"But I want to. Last time you helped me and now I wanna help you," he mouthed against his neck and slowly, he traveled his hand to beneath Jungkook's boxers, feeling him with no barrier.

"F-fuck, baby, you're doing so good," Jungkook moaned and Jimin picked up his pace, the praises being his catalyst. But he then slowly removed his hand from Jungkook's boxers and directed him to the center of the bed once again. Pushing him back by his chest, Jungkook's head landed against the pillow sofly and he stared at Jimin with hooded eyes.

"What are you doing?" the brunette asked and Jimin slowly trailed to the foot of his bed, leaning down to grab something. Fingers whisking around in a box, he stood up and Jungkook's eyes immediately landed on a pile of rope hanging from his fingers.

Fully expecting Jimin to be on the receiving end, his face contorted with confusion however just as much satisfaction to see the boy tying his feet to the bed posts.

"What are you doing, baby?" Jungkook questioned and Jimin stared up at him briefly.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you."

Jimin smiled and then continued on, small fingers gripping Jungkook's hand. He pressed a kiss to it before lifting his arm above his head, tying his wrist to the bed post as well. He repeated his actions with the other hand and then slowly crawled over top of Jungkook, straddling his waist once again. Trailing his finger down the brunette's chest, he peered up at him through his long lashes and smiled softly.

"I wanna show you how good I can make you feel," Jimin claimed and he curled his fingers around the hem of the brunette's shirt, slowly lifting it above his head and resting it on his upper arms.

Slowly, he leaned down and began to press open kisses to Jungkook's chest, feeling the other boy's body react positively to the sensation of his wet tongue and soft lips against his hot skin. Simultaneously, he began to unbutton the brunette's jeans.

Soft disgruntled sounds parted Jungkook's bitten on lips and he wanted nothing more than to grip Jimin's hair and shove him down onto his cock, yet evidently the ropes stopped him from doing so. Eventually his jeans had been pulled down, remaining pooled around his ankles.

Jimin trailed his tongue down from the curve of Jungkook's neck, all the way to the waistband of his boxers and peered up at the brunette for approval. Getting just that, he proceeded and pulled his boxers down.

Jungkook's breath hitched at the sudden chill, and what played out next sent shivers down his spine and had his cock leaking precum.

Jimin began to slowly undress himself, and as soon as he was completely naked, he spread his legs so that Jungkook could get a better view.

"Jimin, fuck," Jungkook said heavily in response to the view before him and if that didn't turn him on enough as was, the black haired boy stuck his fingers into his mouth and began to suck on them slowly, all while keeping his eyes locked on the brunette. He had drool falling down his chin and he trailed his fingers to his hole, slowly inserting them inside of himself. Jungkook growled and tugged against the rope.

Jimin began to push in and out of himself, biting down hard on his lips. A look of concentration overcast his face and he began to rock his hips against himself, adding another finger just to moan some more.

"You l-like what you see?" Jimin questioned with a shrill tone and his breaths became shallow.

"Fuck yes, baby. You look so pretty," Jungkook lauded and Jimin whimpered in response, pulling his fingers out of himself. After gathering himself, he crawled back over Jungkook's waist and looked at him with glazed eyes.

"Go ahead and show me baby," Jungkook encouraged and Jimin did just that. He gripped Jungkook's cock, aligning it with his entrance before lowering himself, hissing.

Thunderous grunts left Jungkook's mouth and he watched closely as Jimin caught his breath, allowing himself to adjust to the brunette's size. Slowly, he started to roll his hips against Jungkook's and both boys began to moan heavenly, filling the silent home with sinful sounds.

Jimin's small hands gripped at Jungkook's shoulders and he began to pick up the pace. His back arched in such a pretty way and he desperately wanted to silence his moans by kissing Jungkook, however the brunette turned his face away at the very last second.

"I wanna hear you scream my name, baby," Jungkook told and Jimin wasn't at all prepared for the brunette to slam his hips upward and into him, causing him to nearly fall forward.

"J-Jungkook," Jimin panted and yet again, another strike upward caused him to fall forward onto the boy's chest completely. He gripped at Jungkook's brown hair as the boy continued to hammer into him from beneath and Jimin felt his insides curling at the immense pleasure. His eyes watered up and he bit down on Jungkook's shoulder, crying softly.

"I'm c-close," Jimin warned and Jungkook continued with his pointed movements, his only goal being pleasuring his boy. All of his energy was directed at that goal, and so rather than telling Jimin to release, the boy just did it himself and remained laying down, breathing heavily.

Jungkook released himself, allowing his body to slack. Jimin stuck to his body and the boy's limbs were as limp as could be.

"Not just yet, baby. You have to untie me," Jungkook reminded and Jimin groaned softly, pulling himself off of Jungkook. Hardly being able to move, and very slowly, he traveled to each corner of the bed and untied all of the brunette's limbs.

As soon as all of the was said and done, Jungkook stood from his laying position and beckoned Jimin to crawl on over to him.

"Tired," Jimin mumbled with heavy eyes and Jungkook chuckled, pulling the boy into his arms. The ravenette clinged onto the brunette much like a baby koala as done previously, and Jungkook walked them to the bathroom. Starting the bath and filling it a good amount, he sat in it first and Jimin climbed in after him, melting against his chest.

"Go ahead and sleep. I'll be here when you wake up," Jungkook assured as he drug his fingers up and down the boy's arm.

"M'kay," Jimin agreed and snuggled in deeper. "See you soon."

Jungkook chuckled. "See you soon, beautiful."

(A/N): I call this smut with no relevance to the plot whatsoever. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯